New Supporters Perks!

highvoltage

Guest Broskirose

I made a typo so that means I don't have a handle on English?

Ok, whatever you say.

Yeah because a couple of typos are why this makes no sense. :lol:

Posts like this just proove you are jelly a fuck.

If you can't tell what I meant than perhaps it is you that doesn't have a grasp on the English language.

If you can't tell what I meant than perhaps it is you that doesn't have a grasp on the English language.

You're comparing him to some form of fruit preserve so it seems. Must be lost in translation cos I don't see how there's a parallel to be drawn between Lucious and delicious breakfast treats. :question: Are you trying to say you'd like to spread him on something? If so I think you need to see a therapist. :shocked:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Broskirose

You're comparing him to some form of fruit preserve so it seems. Must be lost in translation cos I don't see how there's a parallel to be drawn between Lucious and delicious breakfast treats. :question:

Well then I guess it is best to leave it at that.

You're comparing him to some form of fruit preserve so it seems. Must be lost in translation cos I don't see how there's a parallel to be drawn between Lucious and delicious breakfast treats. :question:

I really would if I were you. People may start talking.

Guest Broskirose

I will tell everyone your secret if you don't leave me alone.

I will tell everyone your secret if you don't leave me alone.

She told me the big hands and deep voice were due to a hormone imbalance now fuck off! :fuckyou:

I think it should be open for everyone.

Get your hand in your pocket you tight arsed little fucker! :tongue2: It's called an incentive, y' know one of those things to encourage people to contribute to keeping this place going? If everything was made available to everybody it kinda misses the point.

I can chat with GNR fans in a ton of other places. It's not much of an incentive to me.

I have no problem with incentives to get people to donate, but in this case - I don't think this is the best method. For one thing, there will hardly ever be a chat going. If you're going to have a chatroom you might as well make it good, and making it open only to people who paid, is just going to make it inactive and subpar.

Just my opinion.

All that is fine and good but only MYGNRFORUM has GUNSGUY on the chat. With my chat history I think that alone is worth the price of admission rock3

Get your hand in your pocket you tight arsed little fucker! :tongue2: It's called an incentive, y' know one of those things to encourage people to contribute to keeping this place going? If everything was made available to everybody it kinda misses the point.

I can chat with GNR fans in a ton of other places. It's not much of an incentive to me.

I have no problem with incentives to get people to donate, but in this case - I don't think this is the best method. For one thing, there will hardly ever be a chat going. If you're going to have a chatroom you might as well make it good, and making it open only to people who paid, is just going to make it inactive and subpar.

Just my opinion.

All that is fine and good but only MYGNRFORUM has GUNSGUY on the chat. With my chat history I think that alone is worth the price of admission rock3

That's a real perk

Guest Broskirose

Just my opinion.

That is good point. Gunsguy is a beast in chatrooms. Who can forget the epic news reporter battle of Jackie Moon vs Gunsguy?

Guest Broskirose

7449111586_6ea1468fc6_m.jpg

whistleing[1].gif

Edit:

7449153866_eb4dca6d63_m.jpg

Having fun in there Dazey?

Let the peasants into the Ritz or it will forever be known as the Shitz!

Edited by Broskirose

Guest Broskirose

Why does it matter to you so much? Just go back to gnfnr.com if you need to chat, or go to a dedicated chat site or, hell, go visit some friends.

I want Mygnr to succeed. They need my guidance.

What do you mean go "back" to gnfnr? I'm already there.

It ain't about me chatting with people. It's about what is right.

This is the internet. This is serious. Bumblefoot is a better singer than Axl.

Why does it matter to you so much? Just go back to gnfnr.com if you need to chat, or go to a dedicated chat site or, hell, go visit some friends.

I want Mygnr to succeed. They need my guidance.

What do you mean go "back" to gnfnr? I'm already there.

It ain't about me chatting with people. It's about what is right.

This is the internet. This is serious. Bumblefoot is a better singer than Axl.

I think mygnr is doing fine :D

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

How about that supporters will be able to edit their posts without it showing? I always edit my posts if I see a spelling mistake or something and it always annoyed me when it shows a dark band with the text This post has been edited by S.S.: 29 June 2012 - 07:36 AM.

How about that supporters will be able to edit their posts without it showing? I always edit my posts if I see a spelling mistake or something and it always annoyed me when it shows a dark band with the text This post has been edited by S.S.: 29 June 2012 - 07:36 AM.

This would be great.

This would be great.

Now that would be a great additional perk!

Guest Broskirose

I don't like it. It's fine if someone is just correcting some grammer. But what if they actually change the substance of their post? If they do that and no one can see they edited it, it can cause some confusion. MASS HYSTERIA EVEN.

I mean, there's a reason the timestamp is there in the first place.

jmo :shrugs:

I kind of understand and agree with Broski. Though it is real nice not to see the big "EDITED" thing under your post, it can cause some confusion and even trouble if people are posting things they shouldn't, etc.

We'll look into it though and discuss it :thumbsup:

This is my problem with this suggestion - it's too open to abuse in the described way.

I can only set time restrictions on how long a post can be edited for - not on how long the "don't show edited legend" is available for.

I kind of understand and agree with Broski. Though it is real nice not to see the big "EDITED" thing under your post, it can cause some confusion and even trouble if people are posting things they shouldn't, etc.

This is my problem with this suggestion - it's too open to abuse in the described way.

I can only set time restrictions on how long a post can be edited for - not on how long the "don't show edited legend" is available for.

I think that a minute or 2 would be a good time limit. I seriously only want it for spelling mistakes and I usually notice those right after I post.

Thanks for taking the idea into consideration anyway, I loved it when SS suggested it.

I think that a minute or 2 would be a good time limit. I seriously only want it for spelling mistakes and I usually notice those right after I post.

Thanks for taking the idea into consideration anyway, I loved it when SS suggested it.

That.