New Supporters Perks!

highvoltage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's an idea:

How about a News section near the top of the forum that everyone can view and read, but only Supporters can post in?

There would be several advantages.

1. It might entice some people to become Supporters, so they could get their 2 cents in on a hot topic.

2. It would be a "digest" version of D+N. Casual readers of the forum could read through a 2-3 page thread on recent news with comments by Supporter, rather than wading through a 65+ page thread in the main section.

3. It might function as almost a reverse ATTITUDE section, where the overall quality of discussion is a bit higher, since generally, people who choose to become Supporters tend to be more dedicated MYGNR members.

Again, it would not be a secret, or hidden section, everyone (even guests) can view/read, but only Supporters could post. I think you guys would gain a few new Supporters this way.

If it doesn't work out, they section could be absorbed into D+N after a 6 month trial.

ef2aae598f5e87a07da1fe3f23e2c0b5bacad731

• 7 months later...

New VIP section WILL open before Monday -- ER to complete

Supporters donating more than $200 a year change to bright blue/seperate to standard green

Media crew will go to staff red colour

Here's an idea:How about a News section near the top of the forum that everyone can view and read, but only Supporters can post in?There would be several advantages.1. It might entice some people to become Supporters, so they could get their 2 cents in on a hot topic.2. It would be a "digest" version of D+N. Casual readers of the forum could read through a 2-3 page thread on recent news with comments by Supporter, rather than wading through a 65+ page thread in the main section.3. It might function as almost a reverse ATTITUDE section, where the overall quality of discussion is a bit higher, since generally, people who choose to become Supporters tend to be more dedicated MYGNR members.Again, it would not be a secret, or hidden section, everyone (even guests) can view/read, but only Supporters could post. I think you guys would gain a few new Supporters this way.If it doesn't work out, they section could be absorbed into D+N after a 6 month trial.

ER -- we need to re look at this!!

Ratbrain and Magisme, the boys in blue :wub:

join the force

No way! The title "Level II Supporter" is lame. There is no glamour in that. :book:

Agreed. There are much better names. VIP supporters, maybe even ELITE supporters spring to mind.

EDIT: Ratbrain, I have a long way to go to join the force, I'm afraid. :(

Edited by Lio

Ratbrain and Magisme, the boys in blue :wub:

join the force

No way! The title "Level II Supporter" is lame. There is no glamour in that. :book:

Agreed. There are much better names. VIP supporters, maybe even ELITE supporters spring to mind. EDIT: Ratbrain, I have a long way to go to join the force, I'm afraid. :(
Agreed! Changed :)
  • Like 1

Subs, did you just create an alt and donate to yourself? :lol:

I know it looks like that! Ha I knew someone would say that! On my daughters life? No!!

Let's just say there's "a special presence" amongst us ;)

Subs, did you just create an alt and donate to yourself? :lol:

It looks so :P

I don't swear on my daughters life ;)

No it's not me. Here's a thought... The new donator wanted to be incognito and I obliged ;)

Mags -- have you even got on your knees and thanked me yet bitch? :(

Pfft!

So you don't remember that night in NYC? :lol:

I was drunk every night in NYC

Every bitch felt the same - sorry - just sayin

I feel so used.

I do like the blue. It's my favorite color. I think there should be three exclamation points after "ELITE".