Would you like it if Axl removed Bumblefoot from the unreleased Chinese Democracy II tracks?

Randy Lahey

Would you like it if Axl removed Bumblefoot from the unreleased Chinese Democracy II tracks? I don't think his contributions to CD warrant him being on the next album. The bad far outweighed the good with his contributions. The only contribution of his that I really like is the noise he makes after the Axl screaming part on Better.

This is kind of unfair. It's not entirely clear what parts he did. I do like the solo and tapping in Shackler's, a lot. In that case he improved the song. Depending on exactly what he added to the other tracks, I could do without them.

Edited by axlsalinger

If what he did in CD II is in the same level of his contributions to CD I, then yes please, I'd like to hear those songs like they were originally recorded. I just hope Axl keeps all new Bucket solos intact.

Would you like it if Axl removed Bumblefoot from the unreleased Chinese Democracy II tracks? I don't think his contributions to CD warrant him being on the next album. The bad far outweighed the good with his contributions. The only contribution of his that I really like is the noise he makes after the Axl screaming part on Better.

If Axl really want to release CD leftovers, Bumble should stay on the record, because he is still in the band.

Your logic is "fuck logic"

If Axl really want to release CD leftovers, Bumble should stay on the record, because he is still in the band.

Your logic is "fuck logic"

My logic is that Bumblefoot takes away from the songs and should be removed. Him getting to play Bucket's parts from the album live should be enough. There's no need to pretend that he is anything more than a touring guitar player anymore. Especially when it comes at the expense of the music.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I've always wondered if he threatened to leave if Axl didn't put him on the album. I hope Axl lets him leave after this tour so we don't have to hear him ever again on a New GNR album. Just bring in John 5 or somebody else.

yes. because the chinese democracy 2 tracks is robin finck and buckethead

That shacklers solo is brilliant i think

Seriously? It's terrible. One of the worst guitar solos I've ever heard in my life. And it ruins what is otherwise not a bad song.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Glad I don't.

That shacklers solo is brilliant i think

Seriously? It's terrible. One of the worst guitar solos I've ever heard in my life. And it ruins what is otherwise not a bad song.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Glad I don't.

bumble's shackler's solo isn't stand out. buckethead's shackler solo IS

I'd give anything to hear the album without Bumble's and Frank's parts.

the only reason bumble and frank is on the record cause they were available for future chinese democracy world tours with axl rose. robin, bucket, and brain were not available for these tours

NO!

because Rons the best guitarist thats been in Guns and playes the most intresting stuff. If there's stuff that he has made that kicks Buckets ass.... why not let it stay?

I would be really happy if they realesed the rest of the CD songs and it's only Ron, Bucket and Fortus who does the solos.