Down by the Ocean

wasted

"He lives in a box down by the ocean

Down off the main road by the hill

Takes what he finds and eats it right there

Makes what he can with what he will"

It may be this one...

So Izzy got tired of waiting and puts it out on his own..

"He lives in a box down by the ocean

Down off the main road by the hill

Takes what he finds and eats it right there

Makes what he can with what he will"

It may be this one...

So Izzy got tired of waiting and puts it out on his own..

I read that there's a song called The Box that Izzy put out but then there's another called DBTO?

I was listening to a Faith No More Best Of yesterday and it reminded me a lot of CD.

I think especially Angel Dust. It's kind of just drums and keyboards/strings then a solo. Crack Hitler or Evidence is a bit like If The World. I think Andy Wallace produced FNM but he mixed CD?? That's the sound they went for maybe.

Stripsearch really showed they still had it on Album of the Year.

Street of Dreams seems influenced by Everything's Ruined. the metallic edge to the song that I guess people down like so much. People preferred it campy.

CD 2 needs to open with an From Out of Nowhere type song. Keyboards and drums high in the mix, a really clear vocal, simple lyrics.

I haven't listened to that song in quite some time.

I haven't bought the rest of Izzy's material yet.

I was going to download the rest of his albums from Amazon.co.uk but they aren't listed there anymore.

If Down By The Ocean is indeed a GN'R I don't expect to hear it anytime soon.

They should have performed it after 14 Years that night. Who knows what will ever see the light of day, we've got about ten - twenty unreleased track names, few 'legit' leaks of material and there's been aeons of time and member changes since those sessions, could be tons of new and altered stuff or Axl might have scrapped everything and just wants GNR to stay forever in the kingdom of Chinese Democracy.