Axl Rose needs to record with Adele.

arnold layne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gunns

someone like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Arnie Layne- do you have a fishing license? Talk about trolling and fishing day after day. What bait do you use? What size boat? Do you have a permit? What is the record haul (maybe me) on that thread on the guy who blew his brains out.....Cobain. LOL

Edited by Snowmass

It's up to Slash or Bon Jovi do something like that, not Axl. :thumbsup:

Good point.

Those guys would make more sense. Two guys that really make an effort to give their fans music to enjoy.

Axl is my favorite singer, but I sure wish he was a prolific as Slash and JBJ.

Good point.

Those guys would make more sense. Two guys that really make an effort to give their fans music to enjoy.

Just leave it like that, he's too butthurt to think properly right now. :laugh:

Arnie Layne- do you have a fishing license? Talk about trolling and fishing day after day. What bait do you use? What size boat? Do you have a permit? What is the record haul (maybe me) on that thread on the guy who blew his brains out.....Cobain. LOL

Layne, Layne go away

that is what my haters say.

Layne, Layne go away

that is what my haters say.

It's actually good humor. I don't fish but enjoy good fish tales.

Good point.

I'm all for new music, not for shitty new music, so you could be right. New music with Ozzy, Duff, Myles, Lemmy as guests, yes, that's nice. New music with Cypress Hill and Paulina Rubio or, uh, The All American Rejects? NO FUCKING WAY.

He may want to record with her, but she doesn't need to record with him. Anyone who thinks Adele is untalented is an idiot. But this thread a few years ago could have been about Lauren Hill or Norah Jones or Alicia Keys. Every four or five years some breakthrough female artist dominates the scene then fades away.

I'm sure Axl is more interested in doing his own thing. Not sure how they're voices would match up anyway.

Cheers,

Andrew

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't even know any songs by Adele. What the fuck does she sing? I assume pop ballads...

Mostly about food. She's huge!...Literallly & figuratively. Just YouTube her.

And yet she probably sings a lot better than you can, and she's big for a reason. She has talent so people like her and she can feed herself.