Axl Rose needs to record with Adele.

arnold layne

Arnold, until she puts out great music out there I don't think I'd consider her to be anything special. Not even to be mentioned on the same sentence as Axl or GnR. So she's better technically than Axl? Sure, a lot of other famous singers are. That's not the point.

Groghan, I'm not confusing anything. I'm talking about quality but you don't know what it is since you use fucking Bon Jovi as a parameter. Do you know that in the past they had better songs? They wrote more inspired (pop) rock songs, had better and more tasteful solos and guitar playing in general, Jon's vocals were way better and more inspired. They inspired some bands in the past, now they don't inspire anyone. Maybe The All American Rejects, but that's it. You would say that it's an opinion that The Beatles were more important than Aerosmith or Hendrix was more important than Slash, but they're not opinions. Hendrix was more inventive than Clapton. The Beatles were more inventive than Rolling Stones. It's a simple concept and you should be able to understand - this is not subjective. So you mentioned Chinese Democracy. Yes, I like it way better than Appetite, and musically it goes even further. Appetite was an album of a band that had anger and they lived in the streets back then, it was a straight and kickass hard rock album. Chinese is a much more complex album where the same band (not the same band members) evolve musically. You may hate it, you may think it's the worst album ever, but like it or not, quality is there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the more interesting question is how badly would adelle have to wreck her career before she'd even consider recording with axl?

She'd be the one asking to do it, not the other way around. She's one of the biggest female singers out there nowadays, Axl's one of the greatest ever. It'd be a plus to her career.

the more interesting question is how badly would adelle have to wreck her career before she'd even consider recording with axl?

She'd be the one asking to do it, not the other way around. She's one of the biggest female singers out there nowadays, Axl's one of the greatest ever. It'd be a plus to her career.

:lol:

Adele doesn't need Axl. She's not the one doing nostalgia tours to pay the bills on her Malibu mansion. She's touring because she's kicking ass in the music industry. Axl hasn't done that since the early nineties.

Oh, and why is Axl all over the news when something happens or when he's touring? Why did Bon Jovi complain that Axl gets all the spotlight when he's out there? Why did Chinese Democracy go gold and platinum in several countries (Over 20, I guess...?)? You don't know what you're talking about, dude. You really don't.

Oh, and why is Axl all over the news when something happens or when he's touring? Why did Bon Jovi complain that Axl gets all the spotlight when he's out there? Why did Chinese Democracy go gold and platinum in several countries (Over 20, I guess...?)? You don't know what you're talking about, dude. You really don't.

Neither do you apparently.

The media loves Axl Rose. There's nobody more fun to hate. Did you look at the comments on NBC and CNN when he rejected the hall of fame? People were calling him an asshole, shit singer and everything in between. :lol:

I'm not a big fan of female voices but Adele is fantastic!

Agree she's miles ahead of Axl ever was and I am not saying that to cupcake.

She's way better.

Explain this statement.

Why would I need to. Adele is destroying the airwaves; Chinese Democracy didn't.

That doesn't mean anything, but nice cupcake Arnold.

list of reasons why this shouldn't happen.

1: She's a woman

2: She's not a good singer

3. She's british

4: It's GNR not Slash and Friends

5. Pop music sucks

6. The last great female rockers are pretty much gone or not singing.

7. It's GNR not Slash and Friends

8. This thread is ridiculous

9. Axl is not Slash and doesn't need publicity

10. It's Guns N' Roses

/thread

Edited by iftheworld

Lots of butthurt people over here. :rofl-lol: Both Adele and Axl should exchange diet tips. ;)

Imagine the race to the buffet line! Axl would probably fall on face or take an oxygen break- so Adele would get the donuts. Then Axl would go on a rant and wish her ass cancer LOL.