GnR back to the USA "soon"

AGS

Fernando Lebeis (part of Team Brazil) was asked by a follower in instagram "@flebeis @waxlrose come back to Phoenix AZ ;-)" wich he answered "flebeis: soon."

And since there is a pic of Fernando talking with Rod Mcsween in the O2.

Hope things turn out like fortus said "new album at the end of the year and go to the road again after that" :thumbsup:

I like how the new management is keeping the band active, new site, merchandise etc etc etc... if they manage to get an album out of GnR then... they will accomplish what we all want :shades:

Feel free to merge with another thread if it doesnt deserve one.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fernando Lebeis (part of Team Brazil) was asked by a follower in instagram "@flebeis @waxlrose come back to Phoenix AZ ;-)" wich he answered "flebeis: soon."

Hope things turn out like fortus said "new album at the end of the year and go to the road again after that" :thumbsup:

I like how the new management is keeping the band active, new site, merchandise etc etc etc... if they manage to get an album out of GnR then... they will accomplish what we all want :shades:

wow. fernando is the man. a wealth of info. impressive. team brazil strikes again. fuck yeah

Lol "soon." That word has a special place in the hearts of anyone who followed the Chinese Democracy saga from 1998 on.

A dream plan would be for the album to come out, or be near completion, then tour with new songs in the US.

Here's to hoping.

Yeah, as much as I would love to see GNR again, I would love to hear they are in the studio making new music and will tour the US next year or so. That would be such good news for us GNR fans.

I think since Axl loves and gets along with this new version of GNR, he needs to make new music with them and then make another full US tour. I think by that time Axl will gain more trust from the haters and his fans and make more people realize Axl is serious with this band and wants to continue to make and record new music. I think that's very important at this stage of Axl's life and of the bands too.

A dream plan would be for the album to come out, or be near completion, then tour with new songs in the US.

Here's to hoping.

Yeah, as much as I would love to see GNR again, I would love to hear they are in the studio making new music and will tour the US next year or so. That would be such good news for us GNR fans.

I think since Axl loves and gets along with this new version of GNR, he needs to make new music with them and then make another full US tour. I think by that time Axl will gain more trust from the haters and his fans and make more people realize Axl is serious with this band and wants to continue to make and record new music. I think that's very important at this stage of Axl's life and of the bands too.

It'll take more than a new album for a successful tour in the US again. It's going to take a new good album.

if this were true.....there would be a new good album behind this current tour

huh?

fan says to tour usa again you need a new good album. if it were true. would be true for worldwide too. the current tour. happening now. but there isn't a new good album behind this tour.

It'll take more than a new album for a successful tour in the US again. It's going to take a new good album.

huh?

fan says to tour usa again you need a new good album. if it were true. would be true for worldwide too. the current tour. happening now. but there isn't a new good album behind this tour.

You;re not from the US obviously.

huh?

You;re not from the US obviously.

huh? lol