Do you think Axl will die in peace knowing he put 100% effort in everything he wanted to do in life?

arnold layne

Do you think Axl will die in peace knowing he put 100% effort in everything he wanted to do in life?

I think OP should be asking himself the same question (aside from the 100% effort on these boards), instead of Axl.

Axl released AFD, UYI, Lies, TSI, and CD. What have you done in your life?

I think OP should be asking himself the same question (aside from the 100% effort on these boards), instead of Axl.

Your mom. :coolface:

and drugs.

I think he'd be happy with his place in rock history. Immortality.

Yeah I Agree with this

Even if GN'R releases some dog shit record in the future, Axl will still me immortalized in not just RNR fame but music in general. Very unique character, voice, and is one of the best frontmen of all time.

Well this question all depends on what Axl's life objectives were/are still and obviously none of us know about this for sure, but...

Yes, regardless if Axl does nothing else productive in his life from this point on he will still have done some amazing things and lived the life of a thousand men, that will no doubt be remembered forever. So in that regard Axl could be content, however I have always looked at this in another way. Just purely speaking about his professional life, I will ask you a question that will answer this threads question if it only pertains to his professional life goals.

If you could go back in time to let's say 1993-1996 and show the Axl of those years how his Post GNR breakup years would unfold and what all would occur or how it turned out, do you think the Axl of those 90's would be happy with his future? That is the question you have to ask yourself. Of course there would be things about those years that he would like that he did like morals/devotion he displayed and kept true to himself or what not. But when you narrow this down to how his professional life turned out through these years, I personally don't think Axl of maybe 18 years years ago would would be happy with how things turned out.

This becomes glaringly more evident from information we have received, like remember the HOF stuff? And his letters stating how he is all about his CURRENT GNR band and wanting to push further with them and being his only concern and focus and doesn't want to be deterred essentially. That leads me to believe he has stuff he still want's to prove.

So in my opinion I don't think Axl is at peace yet with everything, at least not in his professional music life, he has more to prove. I don't think he believes his entire legacy has been fully written yet.

This is a Gn'R message board and I feel it is my right as a member to discuss Gn'R related topics.

Why don't you post the same topics on that other gnr board where you're a moderator? Ohhh. Right. More people will click on this shit over here... for multiple reasons.

Guest Broskirose

This is a Gn'R message board and I feel it is my right as a member to discuss Gn'R related topics.

Why don't you post the same topics on that other gnr board where you're a moderator? Ohhh. Right. More people will click on this shit over here... for multiple reasons.

What does another forum have to do with anything? Stay on topic.

No reason to be a dick, man. :)

Because it demonstrates the reality of his motives, that's why. Now answer the feckin question: why doesn't he discuss the same things over there? Ohhhh.. right... because over there, almost everybody circle jerks eachother making snarky comments about Axl. But over here, the cupcakes are overfed and get so fat they can't even walk.

Ok carry on.

why are you so butthurt about GNFNR board?

That forum bang your gf or what?

But over here, the cupcakes are overfed and get so fat they can't even walk.

You feed them well :rolleyes:

Btw i think arnold threads mostly cupcake threads, but this thread isn't a cupcake thread and got a great potential to discuss this question.

Edited by Crash Diet

Guest Broskirose

Because it demonstrates the reality of his motives, that's why. Now answer the feckin question: why doesn't he discuss the same things over there? Ohhhh.. right... because over there, almost everybody circle jerks eachother making snarky comments about Axl. But over here, the cupcakes are overfed and get so fat they can't even walk.

Ok carry on.

Motives? lol this is just an internet forum pal.

I think Waxy is alright and I post there. :shrugs:

forum wars are so 2011.

Does Axl seem like a happy person to you? How long have you been a fan of his? The constant feuding, constant lawsuits, fist fights, getting charged by two different gfs for hitting them, the constant battles with producers and record company people.....Axl himself said he was the biggest asshole around.

People call you a worshipper because you think releasing a few rock albums makes somebody's life complete.

And you think releasing a few rock albums makes Axl a better person than the guy you insulted in this forum? Wow.

The guy is a rock n roll singer, not a God.

Oh, as for me? I wouldn't trade my life for Axl's. Maybe switch places for three hours, to sing at a concert. But that is it.

Axl is a human being, just like you are.