was dizzy ever in the army?

Guest Broskirose

Guest Broskirose

Yeah, and he used to make fink to press up for fuckin up the november rain solo

what does this even mean? prob a lame attempt at insulting finck.

seriously though, does anyone know if dizzy was in the army?

Do not know if Dizzy was involved in Madagascar, but the lyrics of this song reminds me my time in the Israeli army, it communicates for what I went through, and would help me to hear him when he was hard in those times. I can understand if Dizzy was in the army and linked it with words of song.

Unlikely, he was in bands before he was out of high school. People in bands go in the military when they're faced with responsibilities and gave up on a career in music.

Axl never would've made it in the military, being told what to do, being on time, no alone time allowed, and the "hurry up and wait" that goes on would've led to him getting kicked out, even though he would've been exceptional otherwise. I'm sure he gave it a thought when he was 16, most people in small towns give it a thought because they just want to get out of their hometown and do something.

It's not a lame attempt at insulting Finck :P. Anyone with ears could tell you his November Rain solo sounded horrendous...

Guest Broskirose

Axl_Morris and Broskirose, are you guys having couple issues outside of the boards? 'Cause we could help you guys out! :)

Yes. He keeps cheating on me with his lifesize Axl cut-out.

Dizzy is a hero of World War II

He killed a lot of nazis

:lol:

It's not a lame attempt at insulting Finck :P. Anyone with ears could tell you his November Rain solo sounded horrendous...

It is a lame attempt when you can't even spell Finck.

Isn't this thread a lame attempt at insulting Dizzy?

What gave you even the slightest impression that this thead is an attempt to insult Dizzy? I'm just asking a question...

Cause the guy is a cupcake and i love i can wind himUp

I'm a cupcake because I don't agree with your opinion? lol Keep telling yourself that. :rolleyes:

Guest Broskirose

22647430.jpg

This is a pretty accurate depiction of me before I go to sleep every night however I'd say it's more of "Why is such a talentless, obnoxious, cringeworthy "man" like A$hba in Guns?". I wouldn't have minded Robin leaving as much if he got replaced by someone good.