St. Jakobshalle, Basel/Switzerland

Silent Jay

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot

Just took 2 cool @gunsnroses fans on a grand tour of the arena, on stage, backstage, was fun :)Now, gonna hide a li'l gift in the arena....

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Ok #Basel, check your Twitter, I have a gift for one of you. First, tweet me back now if you're already in the venue.....

This gift is somewhere at the #Basel @GunsNRoses show - who will find it?? (Hint: it's not far from the fro

654c8f1ac07911e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Abnormal, Chinese ?

Edited by Silent Jay

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard solo

Live and Let Die

This I.....

yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn

don't read the thread then if you are bored by it. The band is not in Switzerland saying 'hey, Universal_sigh is yawning on mygnr..lets make him happy tonight!'

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard solo

Live and Let Die

This I.....

yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn

you do realize that gnr don't have a large back catalogue. if a band plays 3h shows and only has 72 songs to choose from and at least half of those are not among the majority's wishlist.

what do you want them to play to stop bitching. i'll have a go:

afd: dont want anything that they're not playing now... maybe OTGM

lies: OIAM - never gonna happen regardless of whos in the band

uyi1: PC, Coma, locomotive (never gonna happen)

uyi2: breakdown, yesterdays, PTU

cd: twat, prostitute

in my mind they are playing their best off setlist with only a few odd songs missing. so i dont understand what do you want? what song additions would make you happy and more importantly, for how long..i.e. when CW and estranged came it was hot for a few shows and the people started to bitch again. consider they add locomotive and coma and then after a few shows people start bitching again.... i mean where do you draw the line, what'll make you happy?

and more importantly, if you're sane in the head, the only thing you should be yawning about is the lack of a new album, because concerts are for those who are there. why exactly does a setlist of a show that you're not at make you unhappy?

Edited by the rush

Good post, i'd like (apart from new stuff) some revolving like OTGM and ISE swapped every couple shows, Prostitute, Catcher and TWAT with SoD, Patience and Sorry and not as many jams, could play some more Illusion stuff but it's always an immense performance whatever is or isn't played.

Hope for more Shacklers tonight!

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard solo

Live and Let Die

This I.....

yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn

you do realize that gnr don't have a large back catalogue. if a band plays 3h shows and only has 72 songs to choose from and at least half of those are not among the majority's wishlist.

what do you want them to play to stop bitching. i'll have a go:

afd: dont want anything that they're not playing now... maybe OTGM

lies: OIAM - never gonna happen regardless of whos in the band

uyi1: PC, Coma, locomotive (never gonna happen)

uyi2: breakdown, yesterdays, PTU

cd: twat, prostitute

in my mind they are playing their best off setlist with only a few odd songs missing. so i dont understand what do you want? what song additions would make you happy and more importantly, for how long..i.e. when CW and estranged came it was hot for a few shows and the people started to bitch again. consider they add locomotive and coma and then after a few shows people start bitching again.... i mean where do you draw the line, what'll make you happy?

and more importantly, if you're sane in the head, the only thing you should be yawning about is the lack of a new album, because concerts are for those who are there. why exactly does a setlist of a show that you're not at make you unhappy?

let's be honest. the back guns n roses catalog is slash and duff. it's not dj ashba or ron thal