St. Jakobshalle, Basel/Switzerland

Silent Jay

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Iron Maiden shouldn't do the song "Iron Maiden" anymore because Dennis Stratton, Clive Burr, and Paul Di'Anno aren't in the band anymore.

i can't speak for iron maiden. but with guns n roses.....as long as dj ashba and ron thal in the band....you drop slash

Would you allow Finck and Bucket to play Slash's stuff on a daily basis? Because you seem to be cool with them playing old songs but somehow DJ and Ron cant. Even if they play the songs better. Yes, I said it...lol. I'm expecting you to go crazy now.

axl makes finck and bucket and dj and a bumble play slash every night. if i was lead singer of guns n roses i wouldn't. i'd allow them to play what they've written and recorded with chinese democracy material only. it's fair to them. it's not fair always having to perform slash

i don't know how good dj and ron are at performing slash songs. but i know dj and ron should stop playing slash songs. and play their own guns n roses material

Nah, they want to sell tickets so they're play the hits and the songs that made them famous.