Chat now open to all users for 7 days

highvoltage

Guest Broskirose

Hey, why does it say I've been kicked out of the chatroom, I was never in it in the first place.

Haters Gonna Hate was having this issue yesterday as well.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Oh is that why you're coming in and leave a second later and then rejoin and do the same thing again ten times every now and then? :lol:

For me it just doesn't load sometimes. But I think that's because of the modem I'm using. It's piss slow, my normal one is broken. <_< The maximum speed on this is 5mb/s.

Oh is that why you're coming in and leave a second later and then rejoin and do the same thing again ten times every now and then? :lol:

For me it just doesn't load sometimes. But I think that's because of the modem I'm using. It's piss slow, my normal one is broken. <_< The maximum speed on this is 5mb/s.

Edit: Nevermind, it was all because I was using Google Chrome, it works on Firefox.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Guest Broskirose

I'm experiencing a glitch where I can't swith tabs to private convos when I'm on the main chat. I press the tab and nothing happens. Also had this glitch from time to time on the old GNFNR chat so maybe it's just my computer.

Edited by Broskirose

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Oh, is that a problem? Because I'm using Chrome and I've problems using it sometimes as well. Same on the other board when they had the same type of chat.

Generally people prefer it this way but there are concerns highlighted -- It's still up for discussion to be honest.

I guess as long as no major personal insults start flying around we'll keep it open but if it gets out of hand on too many occasions, it may be dropped to Supporters' only again.

Oh, and numbers dont suggest "it's better" imo.. but hey'ho if it gives some of you one less think to whine about, it's cool i guess!! :P

• 2 weeks later...