While reading through the forum a couple times over the last couple days it has come to my mind...

tsunta421

While reading through the forum a couple times over the last couple days it has come to my mind... I was thinking do you think Axl,, Bumble or DJ or any member current or old comes on here and sees how we treat each other and go back and fourth with each other and just laughs?

Marc Canter said Axl got mad at him for posting about him. That wasn't too long ago. You'd have to keep your eye's pealed all the tim to catch little things like that. I think Internet is serious business yo.

Have band members been here? Yes.

Does this mean Axl patrols the boards? I'd like to think that but no. When his real life friends see something that he needs to know about they let him know (and his rl friends probably hear it from their friends.) Do they still visit this site? Less and less I would expect, but yeah.

More then likely the only person who speaks to Axl on an even semi regular basis that probably cupcakes this site is Sebastian Bach, waiting for someone to mention him.

So for his sake, Hi Sebastian. My friend told me knows HisTrollingSweetness and that he has said he post stupid shit on here in hopes that Axl will notice him and comment.

I think anyone who believes Axl finishes the gig and pops on to My GnR to read posts about what his cholesterol is these days is a little delusional

Edited by DeadSlash

Marc Canter said Axl got mad at him for posting about him. That wasn't too long ago. You'd have to keep your eye's pealed all the tim to catch little things like that. I think Internet is serious business yo.

Does this mean Axl patrols the boards? I'd like to think that but no. When his real life friends see something that he needs to know about they let him know (and his rl friends probably hear it from their friends.) Do they still visit this site? Less and less I would expect, but yeah.

More then likely the only person who speaks to Axl on an even semi regular basis that probably cupcakes this site is Sebastian Bach, waiting for someone to mention him.

So for his sake, Hi Sebastian. My friend told me knows HisTrollingSweetness and that he has said he post stupid shit on here in hopes that Axl will notice him and comment.

I think anyone who believes Axl finishes the gig and pops on to My GnR to read posts about what his cholesterol is these days is a little delusional

Cool. So you are friends with the actual band and you know their personal habits with the forum. How come you never told us you were a real life insider?

Cool. So you are friends with the actual band and you know their personal habits with the forum. How come you never told us you were a real life insider?

Hmm, I thought the use of the terms "probably" "I would expect" and "More then likley" would make it clear this is an opinion, but obviously I did not account for all reading levels... So, no I am not a GnR insider.

Read with your eyes and not with your rage.

He was clearly speculating for the sake of discussion.

I think he puts more importance on what the general public thinks. Fans like us make up like 0.5% of all GNR fans.

For example, I think 99.5% are thrilled with the current set list and would go "WTF" if they added a song like Coma instead of YCBM.

Absolutely. Then, on the other hand, GN'R could mix up some of the less known songs off CD occasionally without the audience caring much one way or the other.