Official MyGNR "Get in the Chat" Thread

bacardimayne

Guest Broskirose

Broski shut the hell up, you were suspended on the forum and as a result you were banned from the chat for the duration. Pretty sure you're the only one that doesn't realize this!

Perhaps you should actually try reading my posts. I clearly stated that if they wanted to implement chat bands to coincide with suspensions, that wouldn't be a problem. The problem is the way HV handled it. He failed to explain the ban, and when I asked about it I was banned from the PM. He also brought the suspension into public attention. All of these are things that the Rules clearly state are the opposite way mods are supposed to handle suspensions.

Why bother posting rules if the admin of the site breaks them without hesitation? How can the staff expect posters to follow the Rules when they don't uphold to them?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broski stop being a fucking tool! The fact that HV hasn't banned you is evidence enough that you're full of shit. Subsy's put a shitload of money and time into making this place worth bothering with again so show him a little respect eh? Come on man, you're not a dick so leave it alone. <_<

Guest Broskirose

The fact that HV hasn't banned you is evidence enough that you're full of shit.

In what way am I full of shit? What I am stating are simply facts. HV hasn't even denied any of it. Elaborate.

Subsy's put a shitload of money and time into making this place worth bothering with again so show him a little respect eh?

I have tons of respect for Subs. I don't see what this has to do with him or the money and time he put into this place. Perhaps if he wants to keep that money and time continuing to go to good use, he can make sure his staff follows the Rules.

Guest Broskirose

Broski you brought the attention when you posted the suspension in your signature, stop acting like a pedantic child and man the fuck up.

Again, I urge you to actually try reading my posts. Yes, I posted the suspension in my signature. There is nothing wrong with that, nor was it something that HV even told me I had to change and he saw the sig when I was PMing with him. What is your point?

I didn't make a single post on this forum about my suspension. I made a sig simply letting people know I was suspended. And FYI - the Rules do not even state that it is wrong for posters to make suspensions public. They state it is wrong for mods to do it. So even if you had a point here...it doesn't matter.

In any instance of a suspension, a moderator must contact the forum member via PM. The moderator is encouraged not to mock any forum member publicly in an attempt to let other members aware of the action taken. It's a private matter.

His post was unnecessary, uncalled for and broke about 3 or 4 different rules. I'm the bad guy for pointing that out? Keep telling yourself that.

In what way am I full of shit? What I am stating are simply facts. HV hasn't even denied any of it. Elaborate.

Subsy's put a shitload of money and time into making this place worth bothering with again so show him a little respect eh?

I have tons of respect for Subs. I don't see what this has to do with him or the money and time he put into this place. Perhaps if he wants to keep that money and time continuing to go to good use, he can make sure his staff follows the Rules.

Give us a brief overview of your beef with HV and we'll have a think about why he's such a shithouse eh? :)

well no offense but you've got a funny way of showing it - I'll PM you later tonight.

On topic, the rules are guidelines and not set in tablets of stone, if you're suspended from the forum, you're OBVIOUSLY suspended from chat. and if it's not that obvious, it is now.

*Locked*