Axl's secret plan...

rose_dawson7

I had a dream in which it was revealed to me that Axl has avoided doing new music because he actually wants to reunite with the original members but he doesn't want to hurt the current band by dumping them for the old Guns. Therefore, he wants them to hate him by dragging this single setlist Chinese Democracy tour causing them to eventually quit the band and then he can go back with the old Guns.

What do you think?

I had a dream in which it was revealed to me that Axl has avoided doing new music because he actually wants to reunite with the original members but he doesn't want to hurt the current band by dumping them for the old Guns. Therefore, he wants them to hate him by dragging this single setlist Chinese Democracy tour causing them to eventually quit the band and then he can go back with the old Guns.

What do you think?

I think listening to other people's dreams is as boring as it gets.

What do you think?

You and a lot of the others on this forum must smoke the same funny stuff...

K nice for you to have dreamt of Axl, but again, Axl has recently said " Not in this Lifetime" in reuniting with the original members of GNR.

So no amount of dreams or wishing or hoping is going to change Axl's mind.

I'm not saying that Axl may or may not fire some members of his new band, but that would be his decision and would have nothing to do with getting back with slash, Duff, Steven, Izzy and Matt. that's not going to happen.

As for new music, I don't think Axl is in any rush to do anything new right now and no amount of bitching or wishing is going to change that either.