Knowing your limits on how much to drink if you're driving.

arnold layne

been done twice for drink driving, once 5 days after i passed, stacked the fuckin motor on the motorway, like literally woke up face down on this A road leading onto a motorway with my car behind me looking like a piece of modern art. Second time was three years after i got my lisence back, rammed my motor into someone who then rammed into a copper car and i got done this time for failure to provide a specimen and aggessive behaviour against coppers, spent a night in the cells and out the next morning, got a three year ban and a fine for my troubles. Would've been worse, i had a bag of skunk on me that the copper found in a 20 deck of B&H but i managed to blag it and say it weren't mine and i was at a friends house and we all smoke B&H and there was a few cigarette packs on the table and i must've just picked up someone elses and i didn't smoke, had never smoked and just wasn't able, that i was a bird brain and it was literally a joke amongst my friends. He bought it so i done alright otherwise i could've had some proper grief.

Moral of the story? It ain't fuckin worth it mate. It really ain't worth it. Getting up and getting the train every fuckin day, not being able to go out everytime you want to cuz you ain't got a motor and you feel like a cunt asking your mate to make four trips back and forth from your house just so's you can have a night out. It REALLY isn't worth it.

But y'know what? You won't learn. If you're like me, you won't learn. Not until you've been fucked good and proper a couple of times. But honestly friend, don't be a fuckin idiot, don't make it so you have to get fucked first before you learn lessons that everybodys already aware of. It ain't no fun to get banged up, even for a night, it's the most horrible fucking punishment that i wouldn't wish on anybody, it literally is just fuckin hell.

And worst of all, what if you fuckin kill someone? I mean, it's all well and good reckoning you're billy big bollocks that can do anything and get away with anything but thats some serious reality there, a person, a human being, dead in front of your eyes just cuz you woke up that morning reckoning you're some fuckin badman...ain't cool, ain't cool at all.

But y'know what Arnold, i reckon you're a dick. Don't take that bad, i don't mean that to say i don't like you or i mean i think, judging from your posts, that you're a dick. A dick like i'm a dick, i don't think you'll learn either, just like me, you just gimme that feeling, y'know, you can smell you're own and that.

And personally injury too, nothing wakes you up more than getting up off the road with glass in your hands and a broken finger and glass in your fuckin eyelid and huge gashes all up and down your forearm, looking around and wondering why you ain't dead.

Drink driving is really really really really really really stupid. I used to always go "ahhhh, people talk fuckin bollocks, it's not like you set out to kill someone, if it does happen when you're drunk, it's an accident, it's not something you did on purpose, it's a tragedy" but that ain't the fuckin truth, the truth is, when you drink and drive, you do so knowing you could kill someone...and you don't give a fuck, you just do it anyway. And thats evil. And this is coming from someone whoose driven on E's, skunk, booze...and even the tail end of an acid trip once. Not clever and if you do it then you're a cunt and you need a fuckin' kickin'.

P.S. the person whoose car i rammed into is still in litigation, trying to get 50,000 pounds off of me, for which the insurance company won't cover me cuz your insurance don't cover you if you got form for drink driving and do it again...and thats been going on since the April before last (i smacked into a Merc taxi)...oh well, a year and 10 months of my ban left i guess :shrugs:

You really use the word coppers?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

You really use the word coppers?

Yeah, must sound weird to you i guess, evoking images of Jimmy Cagney, "a niceee silver medal for the copperrr...only maybe he's gonna get it sooner than he thinks" :lol: But yeah, really do, must sound hilairious to yous lot i imagine. Generally i tend to say Old Bill actually, now i think about it.

Old Bill, Coppers, the Filth, that pretty much covers it. The filth is a very common term, probably another one that sounds odd to ya but it's quite commonly used.

A lot of the younger hip hop influenced lads around these ends have taken it upon themselves to refer to them as "the feds" *cringes*, something that drives me round the fuckin bend. Feds, look around you, you soft cunts, this ain't fuckin' Die Hard, this is Harrow Weald, what fucking Feds?!?! :lol:

But SS sets a limit of 0 drinks if you're driving that day. Give me a break. I don't drink and drive (anymore...much) but to cut off from driving for one or two drinks? It's ridiculous.

Of course it's ridiculous - you were just "a little bit over" dry.gif

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Feel free to drink the kool-aid on that one I guess. If I had a girl reaching over and grabbing my nethers, and a blood alcohol of .08, guess which one is going to distract me. Any time I have a couple drinks in me and someone else is in my car (rare) I tell them to shut the fuck up and let me concentrate on the road. These whole shocking commercials may affect some people, but they aren't realistic in my eyes, good on them though if they get people who can't hold their booze off the road. (cue MADD assault and hopes I never kill anyone).

Some people can drive after a few and some can't. If they really want to curtail it they need to setup better late night transit in places where drinking and driving is a problem. Some of the bars here are now providing shuttle vans because the harsh new drinking laws have really hurt their establishments.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Some people can drive after a few and some can't. If they really want to curtail it they need to setup better late night transit in places where drinking and driving is a problem. Some of the bars here are now providing shuttle vans because the harsh new drinking laws have really hurt their establishments.

Exactly, it isn't my fault if someone has no tolerance and ram a telephone pole after 2 beers. I'm just fine. In the US we have dogshit for mass transit, so it's either drive, leave your car and walk, get a ride (from another drunk), or a cab.

Exactly, it isn't my fault if someone has no tolerance and ram a telephone pole after 2 beers. I'm just fine. In the US we have dogshit for mass transit, so it's either drive, leave your car and walk, get a ride (from another drunk), or a cab.

Or plan your nights better. There's limited public transport in a lot of places, but that doesn't excuse drink driving. Nobody is forcing you to go out and drink, but they are forcing you not to drink and drive. Seems kind of simple to me.

I have the fear when I turn 21 that I won't be able to stop after two beers if I am driving home.

I've noticed at parties I get far more intoxicated than anyone else, to the point where I am stumbling and speaking awkwardly. I never get sick, but I tend to push it to the limits all the time.

What's the point of drinking if you're not getting drunk? Social drinking is bullshit.

Does anyone else feel this way? I don't get it.

Some people drink to get drunk because it drops inhibitions and bring their inner asshole out, but some of us like wine, beer and a nice buzz at most.

Driving drunk - why run the risk?

Or plan your nights better. There's limited public transport in a lot of places, but that doesn't excuse drink driving. Nobody is forcing you to go out and drink, but they are forcing you not to drink and drive. Seems kind of simple to me.

People are inherently selfish and make poor decisions when intoxicated.

Edited by Randy Lahey