I think Kurt Cobain and Axl should have settled their differences with a round of golf.

arnold layne

Say what you want about Axl, but at least he never left a little girl without a father in her life by shooting himself in the face just because he was sad and didn't know how to handle his endless adoration and millions of dollars.

Say what you want about Axl, but at least he never left a little girl without a father in her life by shooting himself in the face just because he was sad and didn't know how to handle his endless adoration and millions of dollars.

You cannot say with one hundred percent certainty that it wasn't a murder. So shut the hell up.

This.

Not to mention let the mother of that little girl shoot up heroin while pregnant, or even leave the little girl to the drug addicted mother. Thank god for grandparents most children are not as lucky.

Can't imagine Axl with kids, I know he wanted kids but he probably would behave more like the cool older brother than the father

How do you know?

How do I know he shot himself? They did sort of find him with a shotgun nearby and without a face. Considering it wasn't a gangster rapper in 90's, the police seemed to actually look into it and ruled it a suicide.

How did I know he was depressed? Have you listened to nirvana before? hahaha

How do you know?

How do I know he shot himself? They did sort of find him with a shotgun nearby and without a face. Considering it wasn't a gangster rapper in 90's, the police seemed to actually look into it and ruled it a suicide.

How did I know he was depressed? Have you listened to nirvana before? hahaha

This shows me how clueless and ignorant you really are.

The police did not look into it. They didn't check the gun for finger prints, they didn't question Cobain's 'missing credit card', they didn't question Courtney Love's falsified "business trip", they gave no notice to Kurt's family and friends who said that it was probably a murder, and they sure as hell didn't see where Duce admitted and passed a lie detector that Courtney asked him to kill kurt for a fifty thousand dollars.

And of course Chloe doesn't know anything either. She just agrees with you because she's Chloe.

You know nate, I can sleep just fine without knowing how kurt cobain died. You don't need to prove it to me either way, why are you being so aggressive about this? My initial post wasn't even to spite you, I didn't know your feelings about nirvana at all.

IMO this hypothetical situation would have been a recipe for disaster. But, maybe it could have also led to great things -

Axl invites Kurt to play golf.

Kurt accepts Axl's offer.

A drugged Kurt turns up at the golf club

Axl offers Kurts beer.

Kurt downs a few beers.

Kurt is drugged and drunk now.

Kurt and Axl get on to the golf course.

Kurt tells Axl that GN'R's music sucks.

Axl stop half way through his golf swing.

Axl thwacks Kurt with his club.

Kurt's brains spill over the grass.

End of Kurt. End of Nirvana

Police arrest Axl for Kurt's murder.

Axl pleads temporary insanity.

A jury lets Axl off.

Nirvana fans burn Axl effigies everywhere.

GN'R and Nirvana fans riot on the streets.

GN'R release a triple album.

All three go to the top of the charts.

GN'R and its clones dominate the music industry.

There are no boy bands and no hip hop.

Rock N' Roll rules the world

>

>

>

>

f that's not what you were hoping for, I wouldn't count on a game of golf making a difference. For all you know, Kurt would have become depressed at the thought of agreeing to play golf with Axl and then shot himself in the head before the game. shrugs.gif

Edited by The Archer

Guest Broskirose

Typical TJ making a post he knows will upset Nate and then pretending he didn't know it would and he's the good guy.

Typical TJ making a post he knows will upset Nate and then pretending he didn't know it would and he's the good guy.

Exactly. He's a passive aggressive douchebag.

Look, I'd admit if I were saying something intentionally to make you angry, because that is something I happen to love doing. But really my initial post had nothing to do with you. How was I supposed to know your opinion on cobains death and that saying something about it would hurt your feelings?

It's like the carly simon song, not every post I make is about you.

Exactly. He's a passive aggressive douchebag.

It's like the carly simon song, not every post I make is about you.

Oh I love that song!

That's bullshit. You like to piss me off while looking like the good guy. Don't lie to me. I'm not that stupid.

Compared to you it's not hard to look like the good guy. Either way my initial post had no intention of hurting your feelings. Go take a bath with msl. I'm finished with addressing you in this thread, I like to keep our contempt for eachother in gnfnr