Enough is enough

November_rain

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why don't you create an interesting and serious thread instead of complaining about the forum? Is there any impediment or lack of interesting subjects?

Please Fuck Off. Seriously mods, you really need to start doing something about this or myself, and I'll wager a good number of solid posters as well, will find somewhere else to discuss GNR.

Absolutely ridiculous the number of threads that have no business being posted and discussed. Layne, please stop being a douche or find somewhere else to poison your surroundings.

This place is a joke.

+1

Long time lurker. Agreed, this has in a few weeks become one of the worst boards I visit. I'm a long time lurker whose a big fan of GnR and love to come read about the band but the amount of trolling is second to none now with some sad pathetic and bitter whiners allowed to slowly destroy the board. Mods here suck, allowing free and open speech is all good but somewhere they got confused and lost perspective this is a fan board...

Only good thing about the current situation is watching that MSL dude call out a lot of the sad freaks and exposing them for what they really are, their attempt to justify themselves is comical.

Couldnt said it better :book:

Edited by AGS

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

And what the hell have you done Missy? What's wrong with you? Are your shoes too tight? Is your hair not blonde enough? Is your world not perfect?

WELL SORRY.

Why don't you make your OWN GODDAM THREADS instead? Maybe you would enjoy yourself AND generate discussion with OTHERS who are thinking the same was as you!

SHOCKING!

Oh, excuse me for having a life outside the internet and excuse me for having my head busy with real life stuff that prevents me to contribute to your thoughtful discussions.

Maybe the unbanning of all these people was not the best idea? I knew it was going to end up like this

I think most of the returned members are cool, but some should never have been unbanned, I know it's easier to unban everyone instead of having to chose who should be allowed back and who shouldn't, but still.

Maybe the unbanning of all these people was not the best idea? I knew it was going to end up like this

Hey not all of us ex-political prisoners and convicts are causing the problem so don't blame us all for the sins of a few!

Lol fair enough, you have a point that not all unbanned members are the issue. But imo the mods should have a better grip on the forum, especially when letting the floodgates open for everyone to return

And what the hell have you done Missy? What's wrong with you? Are your shoes too tight? Is your hair not blonde enough? Is your world not perfect?

WELL SORRY.

Why don't you make your OWN GODDAM THREADS instead? Maybe you would enjoy yourself AND generate discussion with OTHERS who are thinking the same was as you!

SHOCKING!

Oh, excuse me for having a life outside the internet and excuse me for having my head busy with real life stuff that prevents me to contribute to your thoughtful discussions.

WELL GREAT! In that case you should have no problem not reading these threads.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Personally I am quite offended you and others have been so disrespectful to my thoughts and opinions.

I was trying to generate discussion.

WELL SORRY.

SHOCKING!

The world doesn't revolve around you. Personally I am quite offended you and others have been so disrespectful to my thoughts and opinions.

Go to a Nirvana forum if you want to keep making Cobain threads.

WELL SORRY.

SHOCKING!

These threads pertain to Kurt Cobain AS WELL AS AXL ROSE. Therefore they are Gn'R related whether you like them or not. I have also tried my best to keep them in the right sections. If you don't like them then please disregard them, but quite frankly I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED at some of you all's rude and hostile behavior.

This is a message board.

I have said my peace. Good day to you.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Agreed. People should stop complaining about what topics are posted. They are interesting or else they wouldn't get responses. They generate discussion, which is all the forum is about. Don't like the thread? Stay out of it. It's not as if its presence stops you from reading threads you like better.

I just wanna make a public encomium of the "What about Walter?" thread: it was the best thread ever. Congratulations to the creator (can't remember who it was).

WELL SORRY.

SHOCKING!

These threads pertain to Kurt Cobain AS WELL AS AXL ROSE. Therefore they are Gn'R related whether you like them or not. I have also tried my best to keep them in the right sections. If you don't like them then please disregard them, but quite frankly I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED at some of you all's rude and hostile behavior.

This is a message board.

And some of us are HIGHLY OFFENDED by the level of stupidity that uforutunately is increasing. And for the record, I´m talking in general, not addressing anyone in particular.

WELL SORRY.

SHOCKING!

This is a message board.

I have said my peace. Good day to you.

troll.jpg