Enough is enough

November_rain

I'm sure everybody pissing their pants here over the Cobain threads are well aware that they are in no way encouraging people to make more by crying like a newborn over it all. No seriously, by starting this thread you absolutely didn't ad fuel to any fire at all! :lol:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved all of the bullshit threads to Dust N' Bones. Sorry for it taking so long, guys. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

And for the record, I didn´t mean to add any fuel to the fire, I know mods have lives and that they can´t be here 24/day but I just felt the need to point this out.

Thanks again :)

the mods are busy. they have lives. if you see a dumb topic, ignore it. it'll disappear from the mainpage quickly. and really, if any part of your lives are spent fretting over some silly joke topics on a gnr message forum, then i think you need to find a better outlet for your emotions. block posters you don't like. ignore threads you don't like. the mods can run an open and expensive forum for you. but they can't wipe your asses.

The odd thread can be funny, but where it's clogging up the forum then it's just not funny. Like the Kurt threads are just getting cringeworthy.... It's actually sad to see people who are constantly bashing on here, what must there private life be like? I post on here cause Im a geek that likes to keep up with the band, but for someone to constantly spam it, they need to get out and get laid. thumbsup.gif

Axl Morris.......you are one of the worst posters on here.

If you don't like a topic, then DONT READ IT. Problem sovled. It really is that easy. Don't open it up. Then you never have to be subjected to topics you don't like.

Your comments questioning what people must be like in real life is absolutely insultive, judgemental and makes you sound like a complete douchebag. You are making personal attacks against people because of them trying to be funny on a rock n roll music forum? Dude, YOU are the one who needs to take a step back and take a deep breath. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I cannot stand people like you. You aren't intelligent enough to participate in debates/conversations with people who have a different opinion, so instead you go right to the personal attacks, all while acting like you are the nice guy.

And your "they need to get laid comment" just shows your maturity level.

YOU bring as much negativity to this forum as the people you complain about.

the mods are busy. they have lives. if you see a dumb topic, ignore it. it'll disappear from the mainpage quickly. and really, if any part of your lives are spent fretting over some silly joke topics on a gnr message forum, then i think you need to find a better outlet for your emotions. block posters you don't like. ignore threads you don't like. the mods can run an open and expensive forum for you. but they can't wipe your asses.

The odd thread can be funny, but where it's clogging up the forum then it's just not funny. Like the Kurt threads are just getting cringeworthy.... It's actually sad to see people who are constantly bashing on here, what must there private life be like? I post on here cause Im a geek that likes to keep up with the band, but for someone to constantly spam it, they need to get out and get laid. thumbsup.gif

If you don't like a topic, then DONT READ IT. Problem sovled. It really is that easy. Don't open it up. Then you never have to be subjected to topics you don't like.

Your comments questioning what people must be like in real life is absolutely insultive, judgemental and makes you sound like a complete douchebag. You are making personal attacks against people because of them trying to be funny on a rock n roll music forum? Dude, YOU are the one who needs to take a step back and take a deep breath. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I cannot stand people like you. You aren't intelligent enough to participate in debates/conversations with people who have a different opinion, so instead you go right to the personal attacks, all while acting like you are the nice guy.

There is a reason why Axl_morris only has two stars in his profile.

I'm not saying stars are everything in life but it does give an accurate rating how others feel about you.

I'm not saying stars are everything in life but it does give an accurate rating how others feel about you.

If someone rates you as a person they must be pretty desperate to get their feelings across.

If someone rates you as a person they must be pretty desperate to get their feelings across.

One star.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Agreed on the rest of the post as well, but thought that this had to be pointed out. I completely agree.

Keep trying to gain the morale high ground, web warrior.

Why the fuck would anyone want to read 5 (not funny) threads on Axl V Kurt? Also, it's pretty hard not to read them, I counted 8 cupcake threads the other night on the first page. It annoys the shite out of me because it's all previous banned members. I don't actually care if someone likes robin fink more than DJ ashba, but when there is obvious trolling and I confront them, why do these people get pissy about it? It's the reaction they were looking for. laugh.gif

Agreed on the rest of the post as well, but thought that this had to be pointed out. I completely agree.

Maybe you should get off these forums cause you haven't had sex in 15 months.

And you whoever made that comment about the stars, I actually laughed. Go ahead and rate me, I couldn't give a fuck what stars I get. End of the day, I post pictures and videos from the concerts I go to, and videos with fans meeting the band members of GNR and Slash, I do alot of members on here that are interested in that sort of thing.

To the returned members, you guys just cupcake and it's embaressing you lot crawled back to this forum after you were allowed to return, says a lot about your self esteem. laugh.gif

Edited by Axl_morris

Wow. You're an asshole.

Says the wannabe drink driver who also cries on the forum about living with his parents and smokes drugs all day, come back to me when you're allowed to drink and live in the real world. rofl-lol.gif

Edited by Axl_morris

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's 55 weeks ago. Feel free to recount how many months that is.

This was, by the way, one of the lamest attempts to an insult I've ever seen. :lol:

Dude, you're a serious ass clown who needs a good boot to the head. People want to discuss GNR, not you're warped perceptions and offensive fantasies. Go back to gunsnfnroses forum where you continually spew hate towards the band and particularly Axl. Since the mods here seem so complacent nowadays to limit the absurdity it seems only appropriate to call you out as a degenerate who can't think of anything more constructive than threads about the sexual life of band members. Seriously, get a fucking life douche.

This board use to be an open forum to discuss all the good things and at times not so good things about a band we all care about. It has lately degenerated into a useless voice box for the disturbed and perhaps mentally deranged. Seriously, what constructive purpose do threads about Axl's sexual possibilities, comparisons with Arnold Schwarzenegger (and now the Rosanne show) serve? I thought it was bad enough that people wanted to bitch about Axl's hair or the kind of boots he'd wear, but this meandering smorgasbord of bullshit is becoming unbearable for those who want to constructively discuss the valid points of a band.

I was really excited when UK Subs took over the board while giving mod status to guys like Estranged Reality and the like. But now I've got to question what their objective is with this board. Seriously, what was all this for? Management and the mod team need to start actively differentiating the the good from the bad and the truly ugly. I'm not one for total censorship (hence why I don't bother with HTGTH anymore), but there is a rather obvious difference between a valid conversation and one that's disrespectful to not only the band members and their associates but also to the sensibilities of good-natured fans who wish to converse in a toxic-free environment.

So if you don't find a topic interesting, nobody else should be allowed to discuss it? :question:

Here's a little bit of advice for you: Don't read it if it bothers you that much.

That's a ridiculous argument to make. So if I were to start a thread titled "What if Axl was discovered to be a child molester, would you still be a fan?" you'd think that's okay for such a discussion to take place? Bullshit. It's inappropriate in a fan forum and has no business being discussed. There's an issue of decency and relevance that needs to be respected otherwise you're getting what we're getting now with this forum. To suggest that discussions of Axl sleeping with a teenage girl to get back at her dead father is beyond appropriate.

I have no issues with constructive or opinionated criticism for many of the mistakes this band has made or continually makes. I take no issue with disagreements or people having different viewpoints. I'm not sure why people get so worked up about people disagreeing with them; in my mind that's part of the discussion and hence fun in coming to a fan forum. This isn't an argument over disagreements, this is an argument for decency and respect.

Cheers,

Andrew

Wow. You're an asshole.

Says the wannabe drink driver who also cries on the forum about living with his parents and smokes drugs all day,

This is the most uninformed I have seen on this forum. There are so many things wrong with it so I would like to help you out.

First of all, I am not a wanna be drunk driver. If you took the time to actually read my thread, I was concerned about the safety of others as well as the safety of myself. I acknowledge the fact I am a binge drinker and the thread was made merely to discuss a way to keep myself in check, which was quite easy - don't drink when I have keys.

Second of all, 'smokes drugs all day'? What the hell is this? :lol: Are you one of those people who just listened to DARE and that is the only information they have on drugs? By the way you sound, you would think people smoke alcohol and marijuana makes you eat people.

come back to me when you're allowed to drink and live in the real world. rofl-lol.gif

I am allowed to drink, it's called not being a square and I do whatever the fuck I want.

What is the real world? Are you talking about being in the military? Well no thanks I don't want to get shot and do stupid pointless bullshit missions just because some asshole on a powertrip tells me to do it. Have fun being the useless sheep and slave to your commander needledick.

Wow. You're an asshole.

Says the wannabe drink driver who also cries on the forum about living with his parents and smokes drugs all day,

This is the most uninformed I have seen on this forum. There are so many things wrong with it so I would like to help you out.

First of all, I am not a wanna be drunk driver. If you took the time to actually read my thread, I was concerned about the safety of others as well as the safety of myself. I acknowledge the fact I am a binge drinker and the thread was made merely to discuss a way to keep myself in check, which was quite easy - don't drink when I have keys.

Second of all, 'smokes drugs all day'? What the hell is this? :lol: Are you one of those people who just listened to DARE and that is the only information they have on drugs? By the way you sound, you would think people smoke alcohol and marijuana makes you eat people.

come back to me when you're allowed to drink and live in the real world. rofl-lol.gif

I am allowed to drink, it's called not being a square and I do whatever the fuck I want.

What is the real world? Are you talking about being in the military? Well no thanks I don't want to get shot and do stupid pointless bullshit missions just because some asshole on a powertrip tells me to do it. Have fun being the useless sheep and slave to your commander needledick.

No, by the real world I mean living on your own and not sucking on your mums tits all your life. You actually wanted people on the internet to feel sorry for you. Got a job? Make much money? Not the way your going, buddy.

Wow. You're an asshole.

No, by the real world I mean living on your own and not sucking on your mums tits all your life. You actually wanted people on the internet to feel sorry for you. Got a job? Make much money? Not the way your going, buddy.

Why? Working blows.

You working class are all the same: 'I make money therefore I am better than you.' Fuck off.

For fuck sake! Do any of you who are pissing and moaning ever leave the house? If you reacted to a bit of a piss take in the pub in the way you do on here you'd be up to your necks in shaved eyebrows and wedgies. Least you would in my gaff! :lol: