Enough is enough

November_rain

Maybe you should get off these forums cause you haven't had sex in 15 months.

It's 55 weeks ago. Feel free to recount how many months that is.

This was, by the way, one of the lamest attempts to an insult I've ever seen. :lol:

That was meant to be an insult?! :confused:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should make a thread to make yourself feel better about me annoying you? Maybe people will give you the attention and that will make up for your lonely real life.

Surely you want to know if Axl ever thought about Kurt on the toilet or something? smiley-sleeper.gif

This was, by the way, one of the lamest attempts to an insult I've ever seen. :lol:

Sad thing is, he thought it was an insult, think of it more as advice.

Are you proud of yourself big man? Talking shit to some kid on the internet? :lol:

I don't care about what you have to say at all. Bye now. Toodles!

Enjoy. Tell you what, come to a show in the UK on the next tour and I'll say the exact same thing in real life. thumbsup.gif

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Sad thing is, he thought it was an insult, think of it more as advice.

Oh man...

:lol:

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

Co-signed.

Axl Morris.......you are one of the worst posters on here.

Agreed on the rest of the post as well, but thought that this had to be pointed out. I completely agree.

Wow. You're an asshole.

Says the wannabe drink driver who also cries on the forum about living with his parents and smokes drugs all day,

This is the most uninformed I have seen on this forum. There are so many things wrong with it so I would like to help you out.

First of all, I am not a wanna be drunk driver. If you took the time to actually read my thread, I was concerned about the safety of others as well as the safety of myself. I acknowledge the fact I am a binge drinker and the thread was made merely to discuss a way to keep myself in check, which was quite easy - don't drink when I have keys.

Second of all, 'smokes drugs all day'? What the hell is this? :lol: Are you one of those people who just listened to DARE and that is the only information they have on drugs? By the way you sound, you would think people smoke alcohol and marijuana makes you eat people.

come back to me when you're allowed to drink and live in the real world. rofl-lol.gif

I am allowed to drink, it's called not being a square and I do whatever the fuck I want.

What is the real world? Are you talking about being in the military? Well no thanks I don't want to get shot and do stupid pointless bullshit missions just because some asshole on a powertrip tells me to do it. Have fun being the useless sheep and slave to your commander needledick.

No, by the real world I mean living on your own and not sucking on your mums tits all your life. You actually wanted people on the internet to feel sorry for you. Got a job? Make much money? Not the way your going, buddy.

:applause:

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

At the end of the day. it is up to UK Subs what he wants to do.

The forum has been taken over by idiots, but idiots that are partly paying for the forum. Haha, what do you do.

At the end of the day. it is up to UK Subs what he wants to do.

The forum has been taken over by idiots, but idiots that are partly paying for the forum. Haha, what do you do.

Shut up you girl! <_<

the mods are busy. they have lives. if you see a dumb topic, ignore it. it'll disappear from the mainpage quickly. and really, if any part of your lives are spent fretting over some silly joke topics on a gnr message forum, then i think you need to find a better outlet for your emotions. block posters you don't like. ignore threads you don't like. the mods can run an open and expensive forum for you. but they can't wipe your asses.

The odd thread can be funny, but where it's clogging up the forum then it's just not funny. Like the Kurt threads are just getting cringeworthy.... It's actually sad to see people who are constantly bashing on here, what must there private life be like? I post on here cause Im a geek that likes to keep up with the band, but for someone to constantly spam it, they need to get out and get laid. thumbsup.gif

The Kurt threads could all have been kept to one thread.

The problem is, these, mostly young, people want to start new threads because they think they are funny, but they are not, but I guess whatever drink and alcohol goes on behind the scenes is making them think that they are.

As I said elsewhere, if you go to GNFNR.com, Arnold, Broskisrose etc.. are mods, respected members there, but they do not post any of the nonsense there that they post here. Broskis posted his daft 'Dizzy in the army' thread, on his own forum, and in 24 hours, it had no views on there. It just shows you that they are ripping a big one for UK Subs and HV, and to be honest with you, I would not even waste my spit on them.

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Fuck you, Dazey. Stop derailing the thread. If you want to talk about Axl, there are hundreds of other threads for that. This isn't one of them.

Aren't you derailing the thread by engaging him?

And you by engaging me? And me by engaging you back?

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Fuck you, Dazey. Stop derailing the thread. If you want to talk about Axl, there are hundreds of other threads for that. This isn't one of them.

Aren't you derailing the thread by engaging him?

And you by engaging me? And me by engaging you back?

Aren't you both just humouring me? If so then carry on! :lol: