Enough is enough

November_rain

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Fuck you, Dazey. Stop derailing the thread. If you want to talk about Axl, there are hundreds of other threads for that. This isn't one of them.

Aren't you derailing the thread by engaging him?

And you by engaging me? And me by engaging you back?

Aren't you both just humouring me? If so then carry on! :lol:

Is it not a bit creepy posting pictures of babies in dungarees anyway?

Not sure where your boundaries lie here matey.

Edited by Mysteron

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, Dazey. Stop derailing the thread. If you want to talk about Axl, there are hundreds of other threads for that. This isn't one of them.

This any better for you?

berty_leather_chaps_130.jpg

This any better for you?

berty_leather_chaps_130.jpg

Whatever floats your boat. It is better than babies, whatever happens. That is a little wierd, to be honest.

This?

bert-and-ernie-gay.jpg

Oh and I forgot that a kid in dungarees was obscene. Sorry about that I know it's unheard of, I'll call the nonce bashers right now! :rolleyes:

Edited by Dazey

I guess since there's nothing weird or unusual going on with the European GNR tour, some people have to make shit up just to have something to talk about.

Maybe they should read the real topics and state their opinions, but if they don't have one, then go read a book.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

Thanks for the message NR,we hear you and we recognize your concerns.

The mods/admins are fully aware of the situation and we do plan to rectify it,hopefully in a manner that will be acceptable to all.

See..we do have plans.This has been stated before but we've been having mod conferences.We're hashing out plans and ideas...listening to each others concerns and ideas,trying to sort out the best approach and what plans to go with and how best to implement them.

Lots of people working on different aspects and still new ideas pop up that we consider and take a look at.

On top of all that,we are in a situation where the mod team just happens to be swamped in real life.Some are working ridiculously long days at the moment,some are just finishing up exams,a death is being dealt with..and on top of that,we get here when we can as soon as we can.

Yeah I guess I'm using timing as reasoning for the bogdown,but what can you do? :shrugs:

What I want to convey to you though,wholeheartedly from all of us,we have not abandoned the members here who share your viewpoint.We do plan to address the situation in a proactive way that we think will offer something for everyone,and more importantly...allow people space.There will be a scetion where fans of the current line up can go just to be fans,interact with other likeminded fans..and just enjoy. :)

I don't think that it can be stressed enough (and it seems to have gone somewhat overlooked as of late) but Subs is a HUGE nuGnR fan.

See...he wants to be here as a fan as well,just a fan. He wants a section that is hassle free for people just to have a good time and enjoy themselves as current line up fans.Hassle free being the key...and you will get that section.

Now,before anyone screams their tits off about censorship and segregation and all that bollocks,,as we've stated several times already,we plan on something for everyone.There will be a section for people to post controversial GnR topics,and it will be loosely moderated.It's a 'venture in if you have the sack for it' approach.If nuGnR fans want to venture in and debate any threads, have at it.If a nuGnR fan has a thread idea about the classic line up or a former gunner etc.,post it...knowing that classic GnR fans just might very well challenge you.Test the waters,but don't be surprised if you get dragged under. :tongue2:

dig?

And for people who don't want (or don't care about) the bollocks threads,there's going be a section for people to celebrate,discuss and enjoy the classic eras as well.

And oh yeah...after years of fighting for it (and now with strong backing from ER)...I've finally landed a SLASH section!!B) :tongue2:

(thanks for that guys!!)

AND...there's some cool surprises up our sleeves too! B)

I would also like to say that,in light of the mood,turn of events and certain attitude around here in the last few weeks,it's only making it easier for us to justify the plans we have almost ready to put in place.So,as frustrating as it is for some of you at the moment,it's all definitely working in your favour when all is said and done.

So please,bear with us a bit longer,good things coming...respect for all will be the key,honouring each others space.

What we can't stress enough is,allowing each and every member to just have fun.

Something for everyone,whatever your point of view is,wherever your fandom is at...there will be a place for you to speak your mind.

I don't know if I'm overstepping the line by spilling some details,but I chose to do so based on the level of frustration that's building in this section.It was done so with good intent.We value and respect all eras of Guns n Roses and fans thereof,we just want to implement a bit of proposed civility in regards to the forum approach.

Hang in there Mygnr peeps,we're on it...just need a bit more time.

cheers

it's just so obvious that if Axl just did SOMETHING/ANYTHING different we wouldnt have these threads.

Sure,because he is obviously holding a gun to your head making you come here and spout cowardly comments anonymously behind your keyboard. It is a damn conspiracy and Im sure Jesse Ventura is going to write a book about it.

nobody is forcing you to follow GNR,or come to this site. The only Reality Show that should affect you is YOUR life,and not Drama Traumas about someone elses.

I think the point people are trying to make, is that this band is boring right now. They are touring the same songs over and over with no concrete news of new music, a video, interviews, anything. I guess it's better than nothing at all, but I for one am getting bored of it. This is probably the reason for such ridiculous topics - what else is there to talk about?

I think the point people are trying to make, is that this band is boring right now. They are touring the same songs over and over with no concrete news of new music, a video, interviews, anything. I guess it's better than nothing at all, but I for one am getting bored of it. This is probably the reason for such ridiculous topics - what else is there to talk about?

The point is that there are people who call themselves 'fans' but complain about EVERYTHING! Touring or no touring, new music or no new music, the bandmembers, the past... Just everything.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

The mods/admins are fully aware of the situation and we do plan to rectify it,hopefully in a manner that will be acceptable to all.

See..we do have plans.This has been stated before but we've been having mod conferences.We're hashing out plans and ideas...listening to each others concerns and ideas,trying to sort out the best approach and what plans to go with and how best to implement them.

Lots of people working on different aspects and still new ideas pop up that we consider and take a look at.

On top of all that,we are in a situation where the mod team just happens to be swamped in real life.Some are working ridiculously long days at the moment,some are just finishing up exams,a death is being dealt with..and on top of that,we get here when we can as soon as we can.

Yeah I guess I'm using timing as reasoning for the bogdown,but what can you do? :shrugs:

What I want to convey to you though,wholeheartedly from all of us,we have not abandoned the members here who share your viewpoint.We do plan to address the situation in a proactive way that we think will offer something for everyone,and more importantly...allow people space.There will be a scetion where fans of the current line up can go just to be fans,interact with other likeminded fans..and just enjoy. :)

I don't think that it can be stressed enough (and it seems to have gone somewhat overlooked as of late) but Subs is a HUGE nuGnR fan.

See...he wants to be here as a fan as well,just a fan. He wants a section that is hassle free for people just to have a good time and enjoy themselves as current line up fans.Hassle free being the key...and you will get that section.

Now,before anyone screams their tits off about censorship and segragation and all that bollocks,,as we've stated several times already,we plan on something for everyone.There will be a section for people to post controversial GnR topics,and it will be loosely moderated.It's a 'venture in if you have the sack for it' approach.If nuGnR fans want to venture in and debate any threads, have at it.If a nuGnR fan has a thread idea about the classic line up or a former gunner etc.,post it...knowing that classic GnR fans just might very well challenge you.Test the waters,but don't be surprised if you get dragged under. :tongue2:

dig?

And for people who don't want (or don't care about) the bollocks threads,there's going be a section for people to celebrate,discuss and enjoy the classic eras as well.

And oh yeah...after years of fighting for it (and now with strong backing from ER)...I've finally landed a SLASH section!!B) :tongue2:

(thanks for that guys!!)

I would also like to say that,in light of the mood,turn of events and certain attitude around here in the last few weeks,it's only making it easier for us to justify the plans we have almost ready to put in place.So,as frustrating as it is for some of you at the moment,it's all definitely working in your favour when all is said and done.

So please,bear with us a bit longer,good things coming...respect for all will be the key,honouring each others space.

Something for everyone,whatever your point of view is,wherever your fandom is at...there will be a place for you to speak your mind.

I don't know if I'm overstepping the line by spilling some details,but I chose to do so based on the level of frustration that's building in this section.It was done so with good intent.We value and respect all eras of Guns n Roses and fans thereof,we just want to implement a bit of proposed civility in regards to the forum approach.

cheers

Sorry to hear about the death,please convey my condolences.

If its any consulation to the personal issues the mods are experiencing,life has been a real bitch to me lately as well!

The positive aspect of this melee of meaness and misery is that MANY have shown their true colors,and exposed themselves for what they are.

take it easy Zint!

Yeah fuck Subsy! Cunt that he is! No concern for the forum at all clearly! Him and that Aussie fucker couldn't give a shit or they would've gone through ten years and 40,000 members just so you didn't piss your pants over a couple of silly threads! Fuck em both! Cunts! Fuck em right in the eye!!!

Well they are cunts mind you. :tongue2:

have a look at the support thread where they've both been incredibly candid about their plans AND the estimated time to implement them.Changes coming. Patience man!

Thanks Dazey...pretty much says it all. :)

Ah, I couldn't agree more! This place have become crazy lately. I always check in because for some reason it's become one of my regular daily sites to check... But it's always the same boring board now, with lots of silly threads. Oh well, the band are playing tonight right? :thumbsup:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's kind of funny, because the people that complains about these threads are the same members that wouldn't raise an eyebrow about yet another thread discussing Axl's hat or something trivial like that. Subjects that first of all, would be uninteresting to anyone that wasn't mentally handicapped and secondly, they are discussing the same things over and over again. Did I say over and over again? I could as well copy that part another 20 times and it would still not be enough. How fun is it to discuss Axl's moustache after a whole? But God forbid that there's some light-hearted threads with a sense of humour (humour is subjective people) about a subject that hasn't been discussed a thousand times before. <_<

By the way, before anyone sarcastically points out the irony in that I said that humour is subjective and the part about being mentally handicapped, well, I'm not unaware of it.

Sounds like good plans will be in place! Hopefully it cuts down on the whining from the same 10 or so posters. Because we're all forced to come here and be miserable day after day. :rolleyes: A section just for nu fans? Tumbleweeds. How active will that section be without all the controversy and talk of the old lineups! :laugh: Have fun.

Now,before anyone screams their tits off about censorship and segregation and all that bollocks,,as we've stated several times already,we plan on something for everyone.There will be a section for people to post controversial GnR topics,and it will be loosely moderated.It's a 'venture in if you have the sack for it' approach.If nuGnR fans want to venture in and debate any threads, have at it.If a nuGnR fan has a thread idea about the classic line up or a former gunner etc.,post it...knowing that classic GnR fans just might very well challenge you.Test the waters,but don't be surprised if you get dragged under. :tongue2:

dig?

(thanks for that guys!!)

cheers

Thanks Zint, I appreciate the note to everyone and i understand why you typed this out, no problem at all. I'm sorry everyone, I've got issues in 'real time' which means this week has been difficult not to be around as much as I would have liked.

Forum restructure is 100% agreed guys and will work in conjunction with the new rules, asap.

I appreciate and respect both the kind words and the critisism in this thread - We're trying really hard guys i just dont know what more you want me to say really at this point?

I'm certain the large majority of you will be happy with the final changes and in the meantime (if indeed I'M also allowed to honest) i think a small minority have been equally obtuse, which I've found disappointing but hey-ho that's what i signed myself up for here I guess, when taking on financial restraints and effectively saving a dying forum.

Exciting times ahead, i promise.

Sounds like good plans will be in place! Hopefully it cuts down on the whining from the same 10 or so posters. Because we're all forced to come here and be miserable day after day. :rolleyes: A section just for nu fans? Tumbleweeds. How active will that section be without all the controversy and talk of the old lineups! :laugh: Have fun.

It's not a matter of how active it will be,it's a matter of offering a section to fans who want to discuss the current line up without being hassled.

We feel those fans are worth considering as well.

Have fun

Bingo!

It's not a matter of how active it will be,it's a matter of offering a section to fans who want to discuss the current line up without being hassled.

We feel those fans are worth considering as well.

Have fun

Bingo!

Someone got on my butt yesterday about my sig. I've gotten my share for being a Slash fan. I don't feel hassled. I calmly explain my position. Maybe people feel hassled because they don't know how to do that. But it sounds like you guys have an interesting plan for the future. Hopefully it alleviates some problems that a few posters are apparently having. Looking forward to it.

And yes, it is about having fun.

Maybe people feel hassled because they don't know how to do that.

That's definitely an issue.

It's one we are taking in to consideration,in all fairness.

Hopefully it alleviates some problems that a few posters are apparently having.

Quite a few tbh (the mods/admins see the reports and get the pm's).