Enough is enough

November_rain

I used to visit this board everyday, and sometimes post something.

But since the old cupcakes came back with the new administration, its impossible. For every 1 GNR fan theres like 10 haters/trollls/slashits/old band fanatics living in the 90's.

lol, some of them makes you laugh tho.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point people are trying to make, is that this band is boring right now. They are touring the same songs over and over with no concrete news of new music, a video, interviews, anything. I guess it's better than nothing at all, but I for one am getting bored of it. This is probably the reason for such ridiculous topics - what else is there to talk about?

enough is enough. it's time 4 change. RIP Owen Hart

guns n roses is touring the same songs. the setlist is the same. classics dominate chinese democracy material. as do covers, jams, and solo spots.

axl and guns n roses management hasn't given us concrete news of new music, a video, interviews or anything. you're right

it's getting bored. when there's a chinese democracy world tour with no news from the GN'R PTB

when you have nothing 2 talk about. what do you talk about?

Axl Morris.......you are one of the worst posters on here.

Agreed on the rest of the post as well, but thought that this had to be pointed out. I completely agree.

Maybe you should get off these forums cause you haven't had sex in 15 months.

And you whoever made that comment about the stars, I actually laughed. Go ahead and rate me, I couldn't give a fuck what stars I get. End of the day, I post pictures and videos from the concerts I go to, and videos with fans meeting the band members of GNR and Slash, I do alot of members on here that are interested in that sort of thing.

To the returned members, you guys just cupcake and it's embaressing you lot crawled back to this forum after you were allowed to return, says a lot about your self esteem. laugh.gif

Seriously, are you capable of making a post without personal insults?

Personal insults do not make your arguements stronger. It means that your opinion holds no substance, or that you are not intelligent enough to participate in an adult conversation.

And you laugh and say none of this stuff bothers you .... Bro, your constant whining about what other people post, plus the fact you immediately resort to personal attacks, shows how much you don't care

You really might be the worst poster here. You add nothing. Even guys like mls add some relevant GnR information to discussions. You add nothing but crying, whining, and negativity.

Agreed on the rest of the post as well, but thought that this had to be pointed out. I completely agree.

And you whoever made that comment about the stars, I actually laughed. Go ahead and rate me, I couldn't give a fuck what stars I get. End of the day, I post pictures and videos from the concerts I go to, and videos with fans meeting the band members of GNR and Slash, I do alot of members on here that are interested in that sort of thing.

To the returned members, you guys just cupcake and it's embaressing you lot crawled back to this forum after you were allowed to return, says a lot about your self esteem. laugh.gif

Personal insults do not make your arguements stronger. It means that your opinion holds no substance, or that you are not intelligent enough to participate in an adult conversation.

And you laugh and say none of this stuff bothers you .... Bro, your constant whining about what other people post, plus the fact you immediately resort to personal attacks, shows how much you don't care

You really might be the worst poster here. You add nothing. Even guys like mls add some relevant GnR information to discussions. You add nothing but crying, whining, and negativity.

01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg

Came onto the forum today when this thread was already upto 9 pages - just read them all --- glad for the future changes, moving of the "joke/wanna be funny" threads etc

Not one for censorship but the personal insults on this forum are just disgusting....

:rofl-lol:

Didn't someone say this to Axl when he was on chatting one night? Pot meet kettle - his reply was "you're not very smart are you?" :rofl-lol:

Didn't someone say this to Axl when he was on chatting one night? Pot meet kettle - his reply was "you're not very smart are you?" :rofl-lol:

dont remember it might have been :lol:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/133020-axl-rose-chat-1-mygnrforum-dec-12-2008/page__st__90

http://www.mygnrforu...08/page__st__90

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Bran, thanks for the laugh.

Now maybe you should take your own advice. Instead of constantly whining about what others post, and feeding thy constant negativity, maybe you can stick to the actual topic?

Make a post with some substance, rather than pictures and numbers.

P.s.

Do you and Axl Morris go to the same high school?

Oh, what this board really needs are people with a sense of humor, people who have the intelligence to NOT read topics they aren't interested in, and less forum topic/post dictators.

Now maybe you should take your own advice. Instead of constantly whining about what others post, and feeding thy constant negativity, maybe you can stick to the actual topic?

P.s.

Oh, what this board really needs are people with a sense of humor, people who have the intelligence to NOT read topics they aren't interested in, and less forum topic/post dictators.

nah i just think its hillarious you talk about someone crying and whining all the time very ironic

P.s.

nah i just think its hillarious you talk about someone crying and whining all the time very ironic

bran, please don't post pictures or numbers. thanks

P.s.

fink, please dont post incoherent and mind numbingly bad posts. thanks

P.s.

bran, it's finck6. i'm very coherent. my posts are good too. absolutely good

Edited by finck6

P.s.

bran, it's finck6. i'm very incoherent. my posts are good too. absolutely good

my point exactly

Edited by bran

P.s.

my point exactly

i meant coherent

P.s.

my point exactly

i meant coherent

you were right the first time :thumbsup:

P.s.

my point exactly

i meant coherent

i was wrong the first time. i'm coherent

P.s.

my point exactly

i meant coherent

i was wrong the first time. i'm coherent

you just had a moment of clarity the first time it happens once in a while

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

Thanks for the message NR,we hear you and we recognize your concerns.

The mods/admins are fully aware of the situation and we do plan to rectify it,hopefully in a manner that will be acceptable to all.

See..we do have plans.This has been stated before but we've been having mod conferences.We're hashing out plans and ideas...listening to each others concerns and ideas,trying to sort out the best approach and what plans to go with and how best to implement them.

Lots of people working on different aspects and still new ideas pop up that we consider and take a look at.

On top of all that,we are in a situation where the mod team just happens to be swamped in real life.Some are working ridiculously long days at the moment,some are just finishing up exams,a death is being dealt with..and on top of that,we get here when we can as soon as we can.

Yeah I guess I'm using timing as reasoning for the bogdown,but what can you do? :shrugs:

What I want to convey to you though,wholeheartedly from all of us,we have not abandoned the members here who share your viewpoint.We do plan to address the situation in a proactive way that we think will offer something for everyone,and more importantly...allow people space.There will be a scetion where fans of the current line up can go just to be fans,interact with other likeminded fans..and just enjoy. :)

I don't think that it can be stressed enough (and it seems to have gone somewhat overlooked as of late) but Subs is a HUGE nuGnR fan.

See...he wants to be here as a fan as well,just a fan. He wants a section that is hassle free for people just to have a good time and enjoy themselves as current line up fans.Hassle free being the key...and you will get that section.

Now,before anyone screams their tits off about censorship and segregation and all that bollocks,,as we've stated several times already,we plan on something for everyone.There will be a section for people to post controversial GnR topics,and it will be loosely moderated.It's a 'venture in if you have the sack for it' approach.If nuGnR fans want to venture in and debate any threads, have at it.If a nuGnR fan has a thread idea about the classic line up or a former gunner etc.,post it...knowing that classic GnR fans just might very well challenge you.Test the waters,but don't be surprised if you get dragged under. :tongue2:

dig?

And for people who don't want (or don't care about) the bollocks threads,there's going be a section for people to celebrate,discuss and enjoy the classic eras as well.

And oh yeah...after years of fighting for it (and now with strong backing from ER)...I've finally landed a SLASH section!!B) :tongue2:

(thanks for that guys!!)

AND...there's some cool surprises up our sleeves too! B)

I would also like to say that,in light of the mood,turn of events and certain attitude around here in the last few weeks,it's only making it easier for us to justify the plans we have almost ready to put in place.So,as frustrating as it is for some of you at the moment,it's all definitely working in your favour when all is said and done.

So please,bear with us a bit longer,good things coming...respect for all will be the key,honouring each others space.

What we can't stress enough is,allowing each and every member to just have fun.

Something for everyone,whatever your point of view is,wherever your fandom is at...there will be a place for you to speak your mind.

I don't know if I'm overstepping the line by spilling some details,but I chose to do so based on the level of frustration that's building in this section.It was done so with good intent.We value and respect all eras of Guns n Roses and fans thereof,we just want to implement a bit of proposed civility in regards to the forum approach.

Hang in there Mygnr peeps,we're on it...just need a bit more time.

cheers

Thanks Zint, I appreciate the note to everyone and i understand why you typed this out, no problem at all. I'm sorry everyone, I've got issues in 'real time' which means this week has been difficult not to be around as much as I would have liked.

Forum restructure is 100% agreed guys and will work in conjunction with the new rules, asap.

I appreciate and respect both the kind words and the critisism in this thread - We're trying really hard guys i just dont know what more you want me to say really at this point?

I'm certain the large majority of you will be happy with the final changes and in the meantime (if indeed I'M also allowed to honest) i think a small minority have been equally obtuse, which I've found disappointing but hey-ho that's what i signed myself up for here I guess, when taking on financial restraints and effectively saving a dying forum.

Exciting times ahead, i promise.

I just want to make clear that my intentions with this topic were not to judge or despise the admins/mods work.I felt happy when I knew Subs & co were in charge of this place. I know you all have lives, jobs and deal with issues as do most of us, and some of you don´t even live in the same continent so I understand you can´t be online 24 hours a day. My condolences to the one of you who is dealing with the death and best wishes, honestly.

I had a bad day yesterday and came here to read but found more of the same bullshit and that is why I decided to start this topic. We all have bad days and we don´t react the same way everyday,do we?. I don´t read all the ridiculous topics I find ( reading the title gives an idea of their content :rolleyes: ) but it´s pretty annoying to surf the main section and find the first pages crowded with these topics. That is why I said all I said, I didn´t mean to sound like any kind of "dictator" and tell people what they can or cannot post. I´m just a forum member and I´m entitled to my opinion and I have the same rights than others. So, if someone is free to start bullshit I´m also free to voice my opinion against it.

I just want to make clear that my intentions with this topic were not to judge or despise the admins/mods work.I felt happy when I knew Subs & co were in charge of this place. I know you all have lives, jobs and deal with issues as do most of us, and some of you don´t even live in the same continent so I understand you can´t be online 24 hours a day. My condolences to the one of you who is dealing with the death and best wishes, honestly.

I had a bad day yesterday and came here to read but found more of the same bullshit and that is why I decided to start this topic. We all have bad days and we don´t react the same way everyday,do we?. I don´t read all the ridiculous topics I find ( reading the title gives an idea of their content :rolleyes: ) but it´s pretty annoying to surf the main section and find the first pages crowded with these topics. That is why I said all I said, I didn´t mean to sound like any kind of "dictator" and tell people what they can or cannot post. I´m just a forum member and I´m entitled to my opinion and I have the same rights than others. So, if someone is free to start bullshit I´m also free to voice my opinion against it.

Bet you feel like a right cunt now don't ya? :lol: