Why no live material?

Guest GHS

If there already exists a thread about this, my mistake.

What prevents Axl to release live material, like a CD, or a DVD/Blu-Ray? Maybe his current voice condition? Any problem with the industry since the CD releasing drama? His perfectionism, since in the past he couldn't just make a real live album (I mean Live Era)? In 2010, with his great voice back then, he could certainly put a good concert on a record, but maybe it was to close to CD. What I know is that Axl seems to fail promoting his new band with alternative material. YouTube videos aren't enough, obviously. It seems like he's only doing the band for the concert goers. Am I wrong?

I don´t know if it´s true or not but I´ve read several times that all the shows are recorded so I guess the band has enough material to release a live cd or dvd. It would be cool if they did, not only would they win but we as fans would win as well since most of the live shows we have are bootledges or fan recordings that have low quality.

Yeah, though I would love to hear that Axl and GNR are writing and recording a new cd, in the meantime, I think it would be cool if GNR released a new cd/dvd of this latest tour. It would show all the haters out there, how amazing this new GNR are and that Axl is still one amazing mother fucker singer and frontman.

Yeah, though I would love to hear that Axl and GNR are writing and recording a new cd, in the meantime, I think it would be cool if GNR released a new cd/dvd of this latest tour. It would show all the haters out there, how amazing this new GNR are and that Axl is still one amazing mother fucker singer and frontman.

I'm pretty sure the ones who always are calling the "haters" are more haters than the so called "haters", hehehe. Let's just take you as an example: no one in this thread has said til now a word of hate to the band, but you called them to the topic. It's very illustrative about how things work in this forum. No offenses, please.