What are you drinking right now?

Guest Iron Fist SS

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only water today but tomorrow may or may not get hammered and send dirty messages to female members. on here.

As of late it's this shit:

gin-bombay-london-dry-gin.jpg

Mixed with tonic water and orange juice, maybe a joint mixed in here and there.

Love that stuff -- loads of ice and TONS of lemon, tonic = WOw!

Ok, erm, dry white wine right now - TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH week!!:thumbsdown:

At this very moment?

1613.jpg

Lately, and later tonight:

kraken_bottle.jpg

Kraken is fucking delicious, by the way B)

My friends and I had a bottle of that once, we all thought it was terrible and had fucking miserable hangovers. It did give me the stupid pleasure of walking around and asking "Hey, what's crackin?"

Goddamn Kraken to hell. Was supposed to fuck some chick last night but she turned into a giant bitch a left, leaving her bottle of gin here. So that gon' be gone. Gin and orange juice, according to my sources sippin' on it is rather nice.

you know, after some very heavy experiences drinking recently (stuff that would fit well in the biography of someone like slash, mind you - almost died! :lol:) i decided to try and lay off drinking for the summer. i was pretty successful, too. i went from drinking almost every day to only having had a couple six packs in two months. i've tried to stop drinking before and found it much harder, but i finally got to the point where i wanted to stop and that made all the difference. started hitting the gym again and my bench press went from 185 to 255 in about a month and a half - insane! i've stayed at a constant weight of 220bs but have gained a lot of muscle.

we had a family get together today though in celebration of my little sister's birthday, so last night i drank a fifth of jim beam - oddly, my tolerance actually went up a bit after not drinking for so long - and now i'm chilling on some yuengling beers. i probably won't drink again for a while so i'm making sure i enjoy it. :lol: kinda wish i had more of the beam left though...

yeah, i know, but at the same time, i was expecting my overall tolerance to go down. i was roommates with a gym rat my first year up at university (whose tolerance btw was pretty humorously low - he'd get wasted off a couple shots!) and became best friends with this big black dude who was into working out, so i became his gym partner for a long time and bulked up quite a bit, but this past year i slowly stopped going to the gym as much. i wasn't fat by any means but was definitely losing definition and got somewhat of a beer gut - it was weird because my body was proportional but after a few beers i'd look pregnant. :lol: i'd been able to kill a fifth OK back then too but not usually woken up in the morning and felt as fine as i did today, usually i'd feel pretty lethargic and have more of a headache throughout the next day.

i always eat clean at home but at school drinking would often lead to junk food/trips to the mcdonald's a block from my house, but it's crazy what a difference eating a clean diet makes in training. my gains have been pretty astonishing to me. i did miss drinking though. if i could learn to have more moderation i'd be fine, but it seems to go against my nature - so i'm the sort of person who generally has to force myself to stop something altogether.

Everyone's talking about Sailor Jerry better get me some of that shit.

ER, how do you do Jim Beam? Ugh. Used to love it. When I was 16. Now its just meh. JD FTW.

sailor jerry is pretty good idk i love jim beam :wub:

Then again most of the Jim Beam we have here is bottled here. I have only one bottle of Jim Beam bottled in Kentucky and I'm keeping it until they start selling properly bottled in USA stuff here again.

about 3 years ago i got my hands on a half gallon of 40 year old jim beam, that was awesome