What are you drinking right now?

Guest Iron Fist SS

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me you put Coke in it.

nope aboslutely none lol. that was the best thing i ever tasted when it came to alcohol my cousin had this vase like thing that was full of the jim beam she had a lamp on it well her kid was fucking around and threw something and smashed the top right off of it and the jim beam started running on the carpet so she sat the stand up and asked if i wanted it so i said fuck yeah lol i filled up some empty soda bottles she had

when i got home i couldnt believe how good it was. tasted like cinnamon if i could drink that everyday i would probably be an alcoholic lol

Everyone's talking about Sailor Jerry better get me some of that shit.

ER, how do you do Jim Beam? Ugh. Used to love it. When I was 16. Now its just meh. JD FTW.

man, i dunno. i like JD but think beam is better, especially if you're mixing with coke. JD is sweeter and i prefer the more sour/bitter taste of beam. think it's a damned fine basic whiskey. for someone who drinks fairly often it's perfect imo - not nasty like old crow but not $40 a fifth either. decent price, pretty damned decent drink. :shrugs:

Everyone's talking about Sailor Jerry better get me some of that shit.

ER, how do you do Jim Beam? Ugh. Used to love it. When I was 16. Now its just meh. JD FTW.

man, i dunno. i like JD but think beam is better, especially if you're mixing with coke. JD is sweeter and i prefer the more sour/bitter taste of beam. think it's a damned fine basic whiskey. for someone who drinks fairly often it's perfect imo - not nasty like old crow but not $40 a fifth either. decent price, pretty damned decent drink. :shrugs:

yeah i agree i like JD once in a while i still think its a good drink but i always go back to JB

I've been waiting so lomng to post in this thradt (I'm drunk and acting like I'm 14, I know I spelled that wrang). I started off with jack & coke, then I drank two beers and then several gay guys hit on me. Then I finished off with red wine while not caring if I didn't hook up with the girl I was hitting on all night. Because I'm happy.

Edited by Lithium