Let's play NuGNR Survivor

NuGNR Survivor  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted against Pitman - I understand Axl brought him in because he has a good background in electronica, but I don't think that's the direction the band will end up going in.

His major contributions in recent years are:

-Illegally sampling the intro of "Riad n' the Bedouins" from another song, getting the band in trouble

-Shitty background vocals

Thought this was about MyGNR members and not GNR members.

Revive: Bucket

Kill: Frank

Put Pitman on drums for the live shows. I'm not sure if he can play or not, but he has to be better than Frank. Keep DJ around for SCOM and SCOM only.

Edited by bacardimayne

Guest Broskirose

Why is there no option to kick out Axl?

Because people would choose him to be clever, but that wouldn't necessarily help us reach a consensus.

Not really. After DJ, Axl would legit be my next choice.

Put him on the poll.

I just realized there are three current band members, full-fledged band members, that could be kicked out -- and not replaced, just gone-- and it would make no truly discernible difference in the sound or quality of the band.

That's kinda fucked up. Three completely useless members.

I wanna get rid of alot of people......Dizzy, Bumble, DJ, Frank, Richard, Chris. Bring back Bucket on lead and Robin on rhythm/lead and Brain.

I actually like Bumble, Richard and Pitman wouldn't be bad in an extra collaborator kinda way but not as a full time band member. So yeah keep those three on in a West Arkeen kinda way, if that makes sense.

Oh and I want Brian Carroll, not some bender in a kabuki mask, a retarded puppet and junk food packaging on his head. K thx bai.

Edited by Johnny Drama

I wanna get rid of alot of people......Dizzy, Bumble, DJ, Frank, Richard, Chris. Bring back Bucket on lead and Robin on rhythm/lead and Brain.

I actually like Bumble, Richard and Pitman wouldn't be bad in an extra collaborator kinda way but not as a full time band member. So yeah keep those three on in a West Arkeen kinda way, if that makes sense.

Oh and I want Brian Carroll, not some bender in a kabuki mask, a retarded puppet and junk food packaging on his head. K thx bai.

He has to wear the mask, he has no face!