why the fuck

Guest Broskirose

Guest Broskirose

has no one made a gif of the Buxl moment at 11 seconds?

Edited by Broskirose

Axl performed at RIR3 like he had a point to prove.

His 2012 performances are pedestrian and backed by his "I owe nothing to no one" train of thought. He has become predictable. Sad, really.

And yet, here you are, basking in the glow.

His 2012 performances are pedestrian and backed by his "I owe nothing to no one" train of thought. He has become predictable. Sad, really.

That was 11 years ago though now. RIR3 is closer to Paris 92 than to today.

:thumbsup:

You know it's bad when I can tell from any random still photo and Axl's position on-stage/mannerisms/the lighting what song he's performing.

It's not rock anymore - it's Broadway.

Buckethead did a brilliant job on It's so Easy, just brilliant. :thumbsup:

Far away from that, it was actually one of his most uninspired moments ever. Even though his Paul Gilbert signature lick sounds great to me, he simply repeats it to death and it gets boring pretty fast. Maybe you loved it, but it was uninspired. Totally.

Haha, for christ's sake, RIR 3 was the worst GNR concert of all times until a few years ago to most of the fanbase, now it's new Guns' finest moment. Some people will always complain and bash no matter what.

Wow, well for a guy who is supposedly turning in "pedestrian" performances and feels he owes "nothing to no one," that is quite kind of him then to be consistently delivering 3 hour + performances.

Axl still gives good effort most of the time but lets be honest if you take out all the solos, when he is back stage sucking down oxygen, it is closer to two hours he actually performs which is still a nice show but he is not performing for 3 hours.....................

Axl still gives good effort most of the time but lets be honest if you take out all the solos, when he is back stage sucking down oxygen, it is closer to two hours he actually performs which is still a nice show but he is not performing for 3 hours.....................

Well yeah. It's pretty obvious he himself isn't performing for 3 hours. He NEEDS those breaks. Any singer who values their voice would I think

tkarmy -

many of the most active users are former fans who are only here to shit on everything, which would include RIR3.

Luckily though, we have a small group of posters who relesh the roles of forum police and post/topic dictators. One who even thinks that he is the reason people post here!

They complain about how negative people are....but 90% of their posts are just complaining, whining and insulting posters they disagree with.

I wish all people could just calmly chat about our favorite band. The good, the bad, the ugly. Worshipping a band does not make you a better fan. Not worshipping a band's every move does not make you a bitter ex fan.

Let me give you an example.

The GnR show I saw less than a year ago was one of the three best shows I've seen live. (I get labeled a Nutter).

I watched the last Rock N Rio online and it sounded terrible. Axl was out of breath a lot, he messed up lyrics in two different songs.(now I'm a bitter ex fan).

CD is one of my ten favorite albums of all time. (Now I'm a Nutter again).

I wish my favorite singer would put out more than one album every 20 years. (Oh, now I'm full of entitlement issues, a coward and trying to dictate to Axl what he should do).

See how ridiculous all that is??????

Imo, the worshippers, the self appointed forum police, the self appointed topic dictators are just as toxic to the forum as the haters/cupcakes. Because NONE of those people come to actually talk about GnR. They all have agendas. One to bash Axl, and one to bash people they have grudges against, one to defend Axl's honor. The worshippers/police/dictators complain about the haters not talking about GnR....but 90% of their own posts aren't about GnR either, they are posts just insulting those who have a different opinion. Sad.

If we all just limited our discussion to GnR, and left out the personal attacks, this forum would be a lot better. Try it! Next time you see a topic that doesn't interest you, instead of going in it just to bash people, just ignore it!!!!!!! Next time you disagree with somebody, don't insult them, but attack their idea. Show them why u think they are wrong. And be mature enough to accept that they might just have a different opinion than you do. And that is perfectly ok.

Or, continue on as you already do. Keep the whining, crying and insults flowing.....while complaining about others who do the same thing that you are doing

tkarmy -

many of the most active users are former fans who are only here to shit on everything, which would include RIR3.

Luckily though, we have a small group of posters who relesh the roles of forum police and post/topic dictators. One who even thinks that he is the reason people post here!

They complain about how negative people are....but 90% of their posts are just complaining, whining and insulting posters they disagree with.

I wish all people could just calmly chat about our favorite band. The good, the bad, the ugly. Worshipping a band does not make you a better fan. Not worshipping a band's every move does not make you a bitter ex fan.

The GnR show I saw less than a year ago was one of the three best shows I've seen live. (I get labeled a Nutter).

I watched the last Rock N Rio online and it sounded terrible. Axl was out of breath a lot, he messed up lyrics in two different songs.(now I'm a bitter ex fan).

I wish my favorite singer would put out more than one album every 20 years. (Oh, now I'm full of entitlement issues, a coward and trying to dictate to Axl what he should do).

Imo, the worshippers, the self appointed forum police, the self appointed topic dictators are just as toxic to the forum as the haters/cupcakes. Because NONE of those people come to actually talk about GnR. They all have agendas. One to bash Axl, and one to bash people they have grudges against, one to defend Axl's honor. The worshippers/police/dictators complain about the haters not talking about GnR....but 90% of their own posts aren't about GnR either, they are posts just insulting those who have a different opinion. Sad.

If we all just limited our discussion to GnR, and left out the personal attacks, this forum would be a lot better. Try it! Next time you see a topic that doesn't interest you, instead of going in it just to bash people, just ignore it!!!!!!! Next time you disagree with somebody, don't insult them, but attack their idea. Show them why u think they are wrong. And be mature enough to accept that they might just have a different opinion than you do. And that is perfectly ok.

Or, continue on as you already do. Keep the whining, crying and insults flowing.....while complaining about others who do the same thing that you are doing

:thumbsup:

LOL

when i see these posts from Groghan i always laugh.

First he was the worst pro-GN'R poster, always atacking everyone who talks negativity about the band.

Now he does the same but the target is people who talk positivety about the band.

Continue please

Well yeah. It's pretty obvious he himself isn't performing for 3 hours. He NEEDS those breaks. Any singer who values their voice would I think

I don't begrudge Axl his breaks as I was just correcting MSL as he is a stickler for details and he implied Axl was giving 3 hour performances which he is not..........

tkarmy -

Ever considered setting an example by not whining in five paragraph essay form on every topic?