What is your favorite drug?

arnold layne

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Alcohol is the only one I like.

I suppose that's not entirely true. I love snus (tobacco). But I don't use that any more. It's the best tasting thing you can ever imagine though. I pity the rest of the Europeans that can't buy it in their countries thanks to EU.

I suppose that's not entirely true. I love snus (tobacco). But I don't use that any more. It's the best tasting thing you can ever imagine though. I pity the rest of the Europeans that can't buy it in their countries thanks to EU.

Because it causes cancer mate...............

Edited by classicrawker

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Looks familiar? shrug.gif

250px-Cigarette.jpg

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I love coke which is why I stay completely away from coke.

The problem with coke is that it is the perfect drug for me. It makes me not worry and I'm a worrier. And it gives me tons of confidence.

But I love my money and nasal cavity more so I stay away from coke.

So I guess I don't do any drugs.

Oxygen is pretty good, does that count?

I've been on many prescription drugs throughout childhood and high school. Smoked weed, drank but I am terrified of doing coke and heroin which is early accessible in my town. Now I just smoke cigs, try to keep it from more than three a day.

250px-Cigarette.jpg

snus is worse

250px-Cigarette.jpg

snus is worse

In fairness, whether it is or it isn't so what? Anybody who smokes, drinks or uses intoxicating substances recreationally and actually doesn't know that it's bad for them is probably better removed from the gene pool anyway. :)

250px-Cigarette.jpg

snus is worse

In fairness, whether it is or it isn't so what? Anybody who smokes, drinks or uses intoxicating substances recreationally and actually doesn't know that it's bad for them is probably better removed from the gene pool anyway. :)

Yeah but before they die they strain the health care system as their death is not a quick one.............

250px-Cigarette.jpg

snus is worse

Yeah but before they die they strain the health care system as their death is not a quick one.............

But it should be their choice or where do we draw the line? The cost of treating smoking related illness in the UK for instance is dwarfed by the tax revenue the treasury collects from tobacco sales. :shrugs:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

snus is worse

Eh...?

Based on what? I can definitely see that it's bad, not denial of that, I wouldn't cry if all tobacco was forbidden, I'd support that. But that EU are focusing on such a small product that is LESS harmful than cigarettes when 30% of Europe's population smokes is just...

Also, Sweden, where snus is legal, has the least tobacco related diseases in Europe, THANKS to that many people snuses here instead of smokes.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

250px-Cigarette.jpg

snus is worse

well I belive that cigarrets are worse then snus if I remember right. But I don't like snus I smoke instead

and I belive that there was a repport from the neatherlands a year or so ago that said that it's the healthiest people and sports people who use up the health care systems money more then fat people and smokers compined.

edit: could be wrong, can't seem to find it now but I belive it was something like that.

Edited by Desperado