I want to join a Flashmob

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

What? They crash events? I just thought it was harmless dance routines. It looked fun to me. :huh: What kind of events have they ruined?

The whole point of them is getting a huge group of people to attract attention and/ or distract people from what they are doing by drawing attention to themselves.

That usually means they take place in highly populated areas/ busy places so that many people get to see them.

You guys are a pack of moaners!! Live a little. I wouldn't be into destroying or gatechrashing events but I think it would be fun to be part of some kind of musical dance routine in public. I was watching some more of them and some of them are really great. I love the ones where they pretend to be ordinary people and wham next thing they're part of the routine. It's fun trying to pick out the people you think will join in on it and I love watching ordinary people's reaction to it. It's not negative yo.

If you want to dance go to a club or something, just don't be disrupting me in public. There was one in London where 4000 people packed into a tube station during rush hour, if I was a commuter trying to get to work I would be beyond pissed with the people doing it especially if it made me late.

This sort of thing isn't for everyone and I can think of many things I would much rather be doing tbh :shrugs:

If you want to dance go to a club or something, just don't be disrupting me in public. There was one in London where 4000 people packed into a tube station during rush hour, if I was a commuter trying to get to work I would be beyond pissed with the people doing it especially if it made me late.

This sort of thing isn't for everyone and I can think of many things I would much rather be doing tbh :shrugs:

Yeah but I wouldn't disrupt anything. I'd just want to do it for fun like the way it's potrayed on the videos.

How bout a flash mob at a GNR concert? Axl comes on late and as soon as he takes the stage the crowd dances towards the exits while chanting Die By the Sword lyrics?

That's a brilliant idea. Imagine it's like the Oprah video in my first post. And one girl is dancing at the front for CD. Everyone is standing still and staring. And then when the 'It don't really matter' part starts about 5 more join in. So on and so on. Imagine their faces :lol:

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

That's a brilliant idea. Imagine it's like the Oprah video in my first post. And one girl is dancing at the front for CD, then when the 'It don't really matter' part starts about 5 more join in.

Isn't that what normally happens until Jungle starts and people give a fuck? :)

That's a brilliant idea. Imagine it's like the Oprah video in my first post. And one girl is dancing at the front for CD, then when the 'It don't really matter' part starts about 5 more join in.

Isn't that what normally happens until Jungle starts and people give a fuck? :)

YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH OH IT MUST HAVE BEEN WHILE YOU WERE PISSING ME

I've done one. Not a dancing one though. It was fun.

Cool. Can you tell us more about it? Why did you do it etc?