Future material

vaida

with the classic line up gone, ex girl friend gone, many years past. What will future lyrics / material focus on ?

Axl can't keep banging on about the past. Although since the CD journey is nearing its end, over 10 years has past.

Will Axl repeat himself, and bang on about (in a cryptic way) Brain, Robin, Buckethead, Azoff, Security, Record labels.

Edited by vaida

They'd probably be about how everyone is still out ta get him and how he was betrayed by his biggest friends and about how succesful CD is and about how in his head GnR is still the greatest band that ever existed and about how it's everyone else's fault that GnR is not.

future materials. there's future robin/bucket chinese democracy materials. but there's 0 dj ashba and ron thal chinese democracy material

As soon as I saw you'd posted in this thread, I knew the content of your post before even reading it. O great soothsayer, you sound exactly like all the people who said "There's no way Catcher in the Rye will be on Chinese Democracy" and were very confident of that fact. The truth is a future release could be made up of already-written songs, a mixture of CD cuts and new tunes or it could be entirely new... There is no information ANYWHERE that provides concrete evidence to the contrary.

Anyway, that's not even what the thread was supposed to be about, it was about lyrical content... Not that you're a one-note guy or anything.

Okay, I agree that hopefully one day Axl and GNR will record and release new material, but as for singing his older songs, I disagree.

GNR songs from the 80's are still very much alive today. Those songs still having meaning in the world today as they did back in the 80's and 90's.

Even rock bands who have recorded new songs, still play their hits and older songs.

I just saw the Scorpions and they played Rhythm of Love and all the fans including me loved it!. They mentioned how they haven't played this song in a long time, but fans have been requesting it, so they performed it. They rocked it.

Fans, especially fans who have been with bands from the beginning, love hearing their old songs. Look how fans are embracing Estranged. I love all GNR's songs, so if I get to see GNR live again, I will still love to hear any older songs they want to perform.

AFD songs will live on forever especially with each new generation that discovers Axl Rose and GNR.

future materials. there's future robin/bucket chinese democracy materials. but there's 0 dj ashba and ron thal chinese democracy material

As soon as I saw you'd posted in this thread, I knew the content of your post before even reading it. O great soothsayer, you sound exactly like all the people who said "There's no way Catcher in the Rye will be on Chinese Democracy" and were very confident of that fact. The truth is a future release could be made up of already-written songs, a mixture of CD cuts and new tunes or it could be entirely new... There is no information ANYWHERE that provides concrete evidence to the contrary.

Anyway, that's not even what the thread was supposed to be about, it was about lyrical content... Not that you're a one-note guy or anything.

exactly. neither axl or team brazil have said future material live or in stores is 2012. that's not being a one note guy.....that's stating the FACTS