Official Cranberries Thread

WillieC

Guest Len B'stard

it's all about Zombie. Love the paddy birds singing too, sounds so fuckin beautiful but kinda haunting too, in that lilting paddy accent, as good as it gets, really well paced song too, sounds proper dense. And the lyrics and that, beautiful..

it's all about Zombie. Love the paddy birds singing too, sounds so fuckin beautiful but kinda haunting too, in that lilting paddy accent, as good as it gets, really well paced song too, sounds proper dense. And the lyrics and that, beautiful..

This.

Zombie and Linger are fantastic songs.

This old heroin addict love Delores.

Bernadette Devlin McAliskey... strong Irish women; God love 'em.

Not really seeing the connection to the cranberries but yeah, she truly is an inspiration of a woman.

"I will take my seat and fight for your rights"

An MP who truly stood by her word. Fought to become the youngest MP of all time at 21 and then fought in the Battle of the Bogside. After witnessing Bloody Sunday she slapped the Home Secretary in the House of Commons for claiming British soldiers only fired in self defence.

For standing in support of the hunger strikers she was shot seven times by loyalists at her home (which was being guarded by British soldiers who somehow failed to stop it) in front of her children. Despite the fact the loyalist paramilitaries had ripped out the phone, her and her husband still made it to the hospital and survived.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Great band. Can't decide if I prefer Linger or Zombie more.

I was actually in Dolores' house before which was awesome.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I was young and it was in the mid 90s. I don't rememeber much but I was with my aunt. I just remember walking around her house and then I was tod after who she was.