My official review of the Tel Aviv show

Projected

Axl was amazing!!! the whole band were. I payed for the regular tickets, not the VIP, and for some reason they put the fence so far from the stage and it created a big gap between the low priced tickets to high priced tickets.

they went onstage right on time. I also felt like im the only one around me knowing the new songs, and everyone else were there for the clasiscs (which is fine)

Axl's voice was better then expected, and also his energy on stage. I also felt the lack of communication from Axl, but like you said, it aws probably because of the curfew.

the set list was pretty good, although i dont think that nightarin should have been that far up in the show. its a very intense song and should have been in the first 5 songs in my opinion.

all the instrumentals were great, especially dj ashba's melodic solo. the israeli anthem by bumblfoot was a nice surprise and the crowd just loved it. paradise city was insane!! but thats the part when i really hated the organizers for doing that fence so far from the stage and the vip crowd...a year ago i was at a slash show in a little club in Chile, and when paradise city came one the whole place was shaking, no fences no nothing!

all in all i had a great time!