Your favorite Axl Rose quote

Madridista

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

My favourite quote is what he said to me (also the only words ;)): ''You're welcome'' after I thanked him :rofl-lol:

:o that reminds me...

"top o the Mornin to ya"

Guest Gunns

"Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt."

:lol:

he tore that "cunt" to pieces

Over the years, Axl Rose has given us plenty of amazing quotes, either from interviews or from rants. What are some of your favorite Axl Rose quotes?

Mine is:

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

It would be a great quote if it wasn't in such a petty and childish context. :rolleyes:

Not exactly a quote but basically this:

Axl killed it with that rant. Spot on. Classic and epic.

__

Quote: "If you don't get your shit together you gonna be making about 30 grand a year and your kids will be working at McDonald's just like you did."

Over the years, Axl Rose has given us plenty of amazing quotes, either from interviews or from rants. What are some of your favorite Axl Rose quotes?

Mine is:

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

It would be a great quote if it wasn't in such a petty and childish context. :rolleyes:

I think it was a fair statement :shrugs:

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch...I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

"They're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fucking superhero and they can suck my dick"

"I didn't fucking come all the way to fucking england to be told to go back fucking home by some fucking assholes"

Both from 2002.

Bach: “Another thing that I don’t know you’ll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here’s the only other time that he got made at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, ‘Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they’d pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.’ He’s looking at me with this look on his face and he’s all quiet and he goes, ‘Sebastian, you don’t understand.’ I go, ‘What?’ He goes, ‘I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone!’ (Rolling Stone,[bach & Axl hanging out in 2006], http://idolator.com/396801/sebastian-bach-is-happy-to-talk-about-axl-rose )

^^That's another great one.

I also really enjoy this one

tumblr_lumzroBvPl1qm76s1o2_400.gif

Fook yeah!!! laugh.gif That was hilarious.

:lol: It was. Plus Silence Of The Lambs is my favorite movie so I loved that he mentioned it.

Bach: “Another thing that I don’t know you’ll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here’s the only other time that he got made at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, ‘Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they’d pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.’ He’s looking at me with this look on his face and he’s all quiet and he goes, ‘Sebastian, you don’t understand.’ I go, ‘What?’ He goes, ‘I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone!’ (Rolling Stone,[bach & Axl hanging out in 2006], http://idolator.com/396801/sebastian-bach-is-happy-to-talk-about-axl-rose )

I really like this quote a lot, always have.

Axl :Maybe I was two years old and got fucked in the ass by my dad and it's caused a problem ever since. But other than that I don't know that I have any homophobia. How was that?"

Interviewer: "Jesus!!"

Lol. Mental! Who else would come out with something so fucking dramatic in an interview. I can just picture the interviewers face when he said that.

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

+1

+1

Well deserved to madison/patience 4 axl for lying.