Your favorite Axl Rose quote

Madridista

'This song is dedicated to a man who likes to play games, a man who lives his life playing games, premeditated games. A man who's life is so empty that thats all he can do is play fucking games. A man who is a parasite, who lives his life sucking of the life forces of other people and their energy, an old man who likes to live vacariously through young people and suck up all their life cause he has none of his own. I'd like to dedicate this song to a cheap punk named Warren Beatty. A man who has a family and a baby, but he's got to spend his time fucking around with other people cause he doesn't know what to do with his own life. A man who uses you and uses me, and uses the media in order to fulfill his fuckin parasitic needs. Well listen home fuck ( :rofl-lol: ), if you think madonna kicked your ass, I'm betting my money on annete you stupid fucking asshole. This is a song called double talking jive motherfucker!'

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

+1

Well deserved to madison/patience 4 axl for lying.

HuH? P4A is Madison?!?

"I`d like to dedicate this next song to a man who likes to play games... to a man that lives his life playing games... premeditated games... a man who`s so empty that thats all he can do is play fucking games... a man who`s a parasite... a man who makes who lives his life on sucking off other peoples life force and their energy... an old man who likes to live precariously through young people and suck up all their life cause he has none of his own... I`d like to dedicate this song to a cheap punk named Warren Beatty... a man who has a family and a baby but he`s got to spent his time fucking around with other people because he doesn`t know what to do with his own life... a man who uses you, uses the media and uses everybody to... to fulfil his fucking parasitic needs... Well listen home fuck!... if you think Madonna kicked your ass I`m betting my money on Annette you stupid fucking asshole this is a song called Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!"

Edited by wasted

"They're a bunch of bad cops and I'm the fucking superhero and they can suck my dick"

Both from 2002.

Serpico, not superhero.

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!"

+1

Well deserved to madison/patience 4 axl for lying.

HuH? P4A is Madison?!?

No, this had nothing to do with P4A. I don't even believe she was an active poster at this time. That person is an idiot.

And I absolutely love the Warren Beatty rant!

Edited by Dariablue

Great thread!

As soon as I read the title I also thought of the "life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending" quote.

The November rain and estranged clip is great too! Most I imagine, weather you are the target of unrequiated love or the lover, have been there!

Gospel Axl! Gospel!

Preach it brother!!!

Edited by uzeurilluzion

“Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way.”

"We take it for granted we know the whole story - We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines."

"I'm late to everything. I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half hour late and says on the side, like in gold, 'Sorry I'm Late'."

"I personally love our songs. The bottom line is, if this were all to finish tomorrow, then at least I`ve got `em on tape. I`m not writing this for you, I`m not for anybody who listens to it. I`m doing it for me."

"What I'd tell any kid in high school is "Take business classes." I don't care what else you're gonna do, if you're gonna do art or anything, take business classes. You can say, "Well, I don't want to get commercial," but if you do anything to make any money, you're doing something commercial. You can be flipping hamburgers at McDonald's, but you're a commercial burger flipper."