Your favorite Axl Rose quote

Madridista

• 4 weeks later...

Many of them...

Here's one: "Fear is where there is no love. Love is where there is no fear."

Antoher: "I`m late to everything. I`ve always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half hour late and says on the side, like in gold, `Sorry I`m Late`."

Always using for myself: "I know I can do better than that.”

Fourth: "Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."

i loved axl quotes from his young days when you could see a fire burning inside of him, his recent quotes are a sad sight of a bitter old man who acts like a big child.

Yes, I totally agree. He had so much passion and so much to say, he was awe-inspiring in the early days with a real sparkle in his eyes. That definitely disappeared.

He has an amazing sense of humour though and I think that still shows with his "If you think you are a bigger asshole than me, you've got something to learn" comment. Loved it! :lol:

Bon Jovi can suck my dick

That was a good one!!! :rofl-lol:

I reckon "Thanks to the lame ass security, I'm goin home!" is pretty legendary too.

Edited by Redhead74

• 2 weeks later...

"I believe.. That deep inside everybody, there's something inside you that knows what the fuck it is you supposed to do with your life. And no matter what anybody tells you, if you keep lookin and you keep diggin, you gonna find it. And you can be the person who fuckin meant to be on this god damn planet." :wub:

"FUCK YOU Axl Rose!!!"

I go into a fit of giggles every time I see that vid. :rofl-lol:

Also; “We take it for granted we know the whole story - We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines.”

Edited by KiraMPD

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

Wow, I actually used this one today. My son was showing his butt acting entitled. I actually quoted Axl Rose while raising my son. He had no response because there isn't one.