John Rotten on Question Time

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

YAY!!! Can't say i'm a regular watcher although i watched when Nick Griffin was on. Shame i only found out yesterday otherwise i'd've gone down to be the studio audience. Johnny Lydon in a serious political debate though, cool. I know he's been on Politically Incorrect a couple of times but that shows a bit of a cocksuck really, it's where liberals go to peg conservatives. Found that you have to apply well beforehand to get in the audience though. Oh well, least i get to see it on the telly :)

THERE'S ONLY ONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JOHNNY LYDON!!! WALKIN' ALONG...SINGIN' A SONG...WALKIN' IN A ROTTEN WONDERLAAAAAND! :D:D

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Nope, the question is who is the greatest living musician in the world that did butter adverts to self finance the recording and release of his bands new album and by doing so becoming an artist that can hit the charts independently of any record company backing and remain a true original with yet another albums worth of incomparable forward-thinking music?

Answer: John Lydon of Finsbury Park, North London :)

Name another artist that can do what Johnny Lydons done? You can't cuz they don't exist because he's Johnny Lydon and everybody else is just everybody else :D

Edited by sugaraylen

Rotten Bollocks! <_<

Keep talking like that and I might have to edit my fave posters list. :max:

Piss off and let a man wind up the resident raghead without you ruining it wench! <_<

I love him really, and Johnny Rotten! :wub:
Edited by Dazey

Rotten Bollocks! <_<

Keep talking like that and I might have to edit my fave posters list. :max:

Piss off and let a man wind up the resident raghead without you ruining it wench! <_<

I love him really, and Johnny Rotten!

Buttlick.

Bitch! :(

He does speak the truth...

"I no longer have that feeling about England that things will be there forever.

Like, pubs are great social centres but they've been replaced by wine bars that are cold and expensive … The upwardly mobiles are moving in and bringing in middle-class values, which don't work in a working-class community.

I'm sorry, but we swear and smoke tabs. All these alleged roughhouse communities – like Yorkshire and Glasgow – have always been friendly to me. They are my people and they get my humour.

All the supposed hellholes. I do well in hell."