References to other songs/albums on CD

axl666

It's often been said that CD has a lot of different musical styles, ranging from NIN-like industrial

to nu-metal.

I'm just wondering if the lyrics/music refer to other songs in particular. For example I only found out

the other day that 'street of dreams' is a lyric in the song 'here i go again on my own' by Whitesnake. Riad seems

quite similar to Led Zepplin's Immigrant song. I'm just wondering are there any others?

I'm NOT saying that GNR has plagiarised anyone, but it might be that they make little clever references

to other songs and albums, either through the music or through the lyrics.

It's often been said that CD has a lot of different musical styles, ranging from NIN-like industrial

to nu-metal.

I'm just wondering if the lyrics/music refer to other songs in particular. For example I only found out

the other day that 'street of dreams' is a lyric in the song 'here i go again on my own' by Whitesnake. Riad seems

quite similar to Led Zepplin's Immigrant song. I'm just wondering are there any others?

I'm NOT saying that GNR has plagiarized anyone, but it might be that they make little clever references

to other songs and albums, either through the music or through the lyrics.

axl rose hasn't plagiarized anyone cause NIN-like industrial is robin finck. robin finck is the lead guitar player on CD. the BIG solos on the CD record come from robin 2