Are you here for the forum community at this point?

Randy Lahey

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Definitely, yeah. I post lots in the GNR section, but I haven't really had a big interest for them in years.

Yeah. I care about the old band not going on the forums to talk about the new band.

:rofl-lol: Johnny, this is not the proper thread but you're my fav poster!

I don't know why I'm here... I got lost at some point... :confused:

Edited by izzygirl

At this point? At this point? For probably the last 7 years I've only been here for the forum community. I don't really give a shit about Gn'R. If the classic lineup reunites I'll care. Otherwise, fuck 'em.

Feel the same. Though I still post a lot in the main section just to keep current on the clusterfuck, but mainly because there are definitely some interesting characters there whose posts are very amusing.

Cheers izzygirl....i love the new band, don't get me wrong. But I don't get how someone can be devoted to something that is essentially a counterfeit or whatever of the original to such an extent or like it more than the real deal. That gots for nu Guns, VR, Slash solo etc.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

At this point? At this point? For probably the last 7 years I've only been here for the forum community. I don't really give a shit about Gn'R. If the classic lineup reunites I'll care. Otherwise, fuck 'em.

Same.

I think this is the case for most of us here. Give or take a few years. 07 for me, so that's just five years. Like someone said, it's more because the funny characters are there, plus that it's one out of two active sections, so it's a good way of killing time, plus that it's fun to say stuff that upsets those that are sensitive about any criticism of Axl and his hacks.

Because they are touring europe and i seen them recently im here for the updates, pictures and the general shit that goes a long with that. I lose interest between tours and no news but still check up. It's cool that so many members on the forum are meeting axl and seeing guns though.

Same.

Like someone said, it's more because the funny characters are there, plus that it's one out of two active sections, so it's a good way of killing time, plus that it's fun to say stuff that upsets those that are sensitive about any criticism of Axl and his hacks.

That it is.

A little of both. I'm not busy checking the set lists of the recent shows or anything (unless a surprise is played, in which case a separate thread is usually made) but I'll certainly still go see the band or buy new music if it's ever released. Otherwise, I'm not holding my breath for band activity even though I like the current line-up. These days I find myself in Anything Goes a lot more, and I'm definitely here because I enjoy the people who post here, good and bad. I've never stayed active on another forum for nearly as long as I've been here.