Will CD II be like Kill Bill 2?

wasted

Now it's time to start killing everyone with style.

Will the next record kick ass?

killbill3.jpg

Axl was buried alive but he's punched his way out of the ground and is coming for bloody vengeance.

Edited by wasted

According to what hardcore fans usually say, it's more like Friday the 13th: millions of parts, but none really good.

will the next guns n roses record come out in 2012?

Maybe, maybe not, maybe fuck yourself. Not you mr finck specifically of course. just we don't know. I think yes 2012 is the year of the dragon.

I can see it being a bit harder and more aggressive going for the KO in the first round. With a more hard rock finish.

CD II will be like beheading with a samurai sword live on YouTube.

Maybe, maybe not, maybe fuck yourself. Not you mr finck specifically of course. just we don't know. I think yes 2012 is the year of the dragon.

I can see it being a bit harder and more aggressive going for the KO in the first round. With a more hard rock finish.

i'm asking if you know if the next guns n roses record is coming this year. i thought if someone knew it would be you, wasted

i'm asking if you know if the next guns n roses record is coming this year. i thought if someone knew it would be you, wasted

Lol I don't know shit. It would be cool though.

Lol I don't know shit. It would be cool though.

well. you're honest, wasted. i respect it. i guess the beat goes on for axl or team brazil to make the announcement on the next guns n roses record release

Oy, I remember all those rumors way back when that GNR's comeback song was gonna be a single off the Kill Bill soundtrack, and that the title was something similar to "Substitute" (no, not 'Prostitute'). Those were the days...

I think Axl said the sound of CD songs are more similar whereas CD II are more diverse. I could see that based on Silkworms, it doesn't really go on CD cos there's no acoustic mixed with drum loops. It could be more electronica based, not really sounding like GNR so much. Then maybe Dj adds a modern goth rocker and it's a pretty solid album. Fortus seems up for it. So he must have a song or two. Ron could do a metal locomotive type song with dream theatre solos.

Or Is This It?

GNR could cover New York City Cops.

But you mean like an odds n sods type album? I feel like Axl seemed pretty confident it was quite solid. He saw it as a double isn't like here's some leftovers.

Edited by wasted