Things you say that you wouldn't often hear others say

DirtyDeeds

Its a really long story of her not taking care of herself, me and my wife letting her live with us for her to turn around and try to sue us for $600,000 because she wouldn't move out of the way of a walking horse. I asked some older laadies I worked with if any of them wanted to be my new mom and when I got a taker I told the old mom she was no longer my mom.

She is no longer allowed near my children or any of that good stuff. Apparantly she doesn't understand why I would be so mad about it.

Chuck

Guest Len B'stard

I'm forever doing that, i dunno why, it's quite silly though, saying silly...mutated versions of a word instead of saying it properly. I have a tendency to say anyhoops instead of anyway or anyhow. I like saying the word Bumboclaat also. Sort of rolls off your tongue, sounds cool...Bumboclaat as well as sounds ridiculous, especially coming from me. Or like, whenever i have something crude to say, something really quite foul, i tend to affix the phrase 'as Shakespeare used to say' on the end of it, or "i think it was Lord Byron who once said" then attach a quote or a saying or a phrase there that couldn't possibly be the words of Byron etc.

Difficult to list these things i guess cuz you don't really think a lot of them but we all have our linguistic peccadillos.

I have a few phrases i enjoy saying whenever I do a particularly loud bassy fart I adopt the tone of a cricket commentator and say "confident appeal there by the Australians"

Or "get out and walk ya bastard"

Or "a bit more choke and she'd have started"

I have a few phrases i enjoy saying whenever I do a particularly loud bassy fart I adopt the tone of a cricket commentator and say "confident appeal there by the Australians"

Or "get out and walk ya bastard"

Or "a bit more choke and she'd have started"

Hahahaha! That's fantastic! :lol: