Istanbul-Parkorman 06.07.2012

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations @ mywifemylife! It's good to see that Guns is back in Istanbul and that you're going to have a blast again!!!

Edit - Lacuna coil opening for Guns - wow. I hope that Axl puts Chirstina Scabbia over his knee and smacks her biggrin.gif.

Edited by The Archer

Nice lineup...I have to check some UKJ vids on youtube! i used to love that band when I was a teen

Congratulations @ mywifemylife! It's good to see that Guns is back in Istanbul and that you're going to have a blast again!!!

Edit - Lacuna coil opening for Guns - wow. I hope that Axl puts Chirstina Scabbia over his knee and smacks her biggrin.gif.

Oh yeah! I love Scabbia. I also really enjoy what she added to Megadeth's track "A Tout Le Monde" on United Abominations

Nice lineup...I have to check some UKJ vids on youtube! i used to love that band when I was a teen

Oh yeah! I love Scabbia. I also really enjoy what she added to Megadeth's track "A Tout Le Monde" on United Abominations

Yeah - she is fantastic and I love her too. Scabbia on 'A Tout Le Monde' is one of my fav Megadeth tracks now thumbsup.gif

I was referring to Axl smacking her tush because i remember she made some not so nice comments about Chinese when it came out. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how Axl responds to her if he meets her - will he hit on her, will he ignore her, will he just go up to her put her over his knee and smack her...what?tongue2.gif

Yeah - she is fantastic and I love her too. Scabbia on 'A Tout Le Monde' is one of my fav Megadeth tracks now thumbsup.gif

I was referring to Axl smacking her tush because i remember she made some not so nice comments about Chinese when it came out. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how Axl responds to her if he meets her - will he hit on her, will he ignore her, will he just go up to her put her over his knee and smack her...what?tongue2.gif

Over the knee would work or just a juicy french kiss lol

What did she say about CD? If it's bad i'll spank her bare ass myself :tongue2:

Edited by volcano62

Intro 8:53PM

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

/Jarmo.

CD

309610982.jpg

Jungle

611682791.jpg/Goldfest's twitter

crowd seems to love it by these pics :thumbsup:

Of course they do!! This GNR at their very best!!!!

The girl in the white stetson tongue2.gif

Intro 8:53PM

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

/Jarmo.

CD

309610982.jpg

Jungle

611682791.jpg/Goldfest's twitter

crowd seems to love it by these pics :thumbsup:

Of course they do!! This GNR at their very best!!!!

The girl in the white stetson tongue2.gif

LOL yeah classic!

I'm sure the fans are bored with the setlist :rolleyes: