Official GNR website

Tabitha27

Wait a minute......people are always listing the "active website" as a positive thing in terms of what Axl is doing I'm 2012.....in the "this is an exciting time to be a fan" comments, the website is always a top highlight!!! Are they talking about a different website?

It's a massive improvement over the previous ones (gnronline.com was a disgrace, wasn't updated for years), and then the first "gunsnroses.com" site that was linked in some way to the MLB? Again, looked like shit and was never updated

The new one, while nothing special, at least looks like a real, professionally designed website that includes pictures of the current band, etc. Whereas the previous iterations looked like they were from 1997 and had tour dates/info that was 2-3 years old. In that context, the new website is a massive improvement.

Not sure about the subscription section; from what I've heard it is pretty awful and poorly run

Edited by shotgunblues1978

That site looks horrible. The GN'R website could be a lot better than it is as well. Hopefully with time it will be.

I've always liked Megadeth.com... great site and has a lot of info on it. Dave is great with the fan interaction he does too.

Edited by mustaine

That site looks horrible. The GN'R website could be a lot better than it is as well. Hopefully with time it will be.

I've always liked Megadeth.com... great site and has a lot of info on it. Dave is great with the fan interaction he does too.

you're right. the official gnr website is horrible

Quick question here: I signed up for the membership on the site and under my order it said "ready" for sometime and now it says "fulfilled", does that mean they've shipped of the merchandise to me?

Yeah it usually means shipped but the wait could be a few weeks

Guest Gunns

Quick question here: I signed up for the membership on the site and under my order it said "ready" for sometime and now it says "fulfilled", does that mean they've shipped of the merchandise to me?

or even longer if you're waiting on the competition results

Didn't you sign up like about three months ago or more?

Okay. Thanks for the answer :)

Didn't you sign up like about three months ago or more?

No. I couldn't afford it then as I was saving to go see them live. I signed up about 2 weeks ago.

• 1 year later...

I want to renew my full membership just to get some official Guns N Roses guitar picks in a monogram tin can, but I'd like to know that there are serious plans to give us real fans an option to purchase some pay-per-views live concert performances (online streams) this year...I don think that asking to much (-?-)

I want to renew my full membership just to get some official Guns N Roses guitar picks in a monogram tin can, but I'd like to know that there are serious plans to give us real fans an option to purchase some pay-per-views live concert performances (online streams) this year...I don think that asking to much (-?-)

In the Guns N' Roses world, you are ALWAYS asking for too much