Introduce Yourself Here

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, I really mean that, but I really don't believe that all 7 kids has got ADD or ADHD. I think your parents just failed as parents, took you to a doctor and he gave them an excuse for why they failed as parents and at the same time prescripted drugs for the kids.

Holy crap, you've still got it. :rofl-lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

You do see that though, you have shite parents who let their kids run wild and take them to Doctors who medicate them to be more manageable and claim its ADD and ADHD. The fact doctors do that is sickening in my opinion.

Agreed.

I think I read somewhere a few months ago that most doctors in America are paid by pharmaceutical companies as well and that they get paid when they prescript drugs.

No offence, I really mean that, but I really don't believe that all 7 kids has got ADD or ADHD. I think your parents just failed as parents, took you to a doctor and he gave them an excuse for why they failed as parents and at the swame time prescripted drugs for the kids.

I'm not sure how my parents failed at all? My dad makes a shit ton of money and my mom is the sweetest person ever. So I don't know how they failed. We've all been taken to a clinic and we all have ADD. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. We're all good kids.

No offence, I really mean that, but I really don't believe that all 7 kids has got ADD or ADHD. I think your parents just failed as parents, took you to a doctor and he gave them an excuse for why they failed as parents and at the swame time prescripted drugs for the kids.

I'm not sure how my parents failed at all? My dad makes a shit ton of money and my mom is the sweetest person ever. So I don't know how they failed. We've all been taken to a clinic and we all have ADD. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. We're all good kids.

Knowing about your true background, and you know what I mean. I know your parents are great, and have done an awesome job!

Edited by batman007

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

My dad makes a shit ton of money and my mom is the sweetest person ever.

Well, there you go. The perfect receipt for a good parenthood. :rolleyes: Please tell me that you're joking?

They seem to have let the kids run wild. I don't believe for one second that seven of their kids would have ADD or ADHD. They just didn't raise you and your siblings properly.

Seriously, Chloe, don't post stuff like this. You're giving Arnold fuel when he say that you're stupid over and over again, all over the forum. No offence intended this time either.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Bullshit, "no offense intended." You're spouting very offensive crap that you don't know a thing about. Yes, maybe it is unlikely that all seven children would have ADD, but then again maybe it's not that unlikely. Either way, it doesn't mean someone has failed as a parent. Stop being such an ass.

"You're stupid, no offense intended!" Cut the crap.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Well, there you go. The perfect receipt for a good parenthood. :rolleyes: Please tell me that you're joking?

They seem to have let the kids run wild. I don't believe for one second that seven of their kids would have ADD or ADHD. They just didn't raise you and your siblings properly.

Seriously, Chloe, don't post stuff like this. You're giving Arnold fuel when he say that you're stupid over and over again, all over the forum. No offence intended this time either.

I suggest cutting out candy or any food with e numbers in it. ADD didn't exist when I was a nipper but sugar still did. :)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Bullshit, "no offense intended." You're spouting very offensive crap that you don't know a thing about. Yes, maybe it is unlikely that all seven children would have ADD, but then again maybe it's not that unlikely. Either way, it doesn't mean someone has failed as a parent. Stop being such an ass.

So how do you think that people should be able to say something they disagree with then? I tried to be respectful in my comment. Should we all just pat each others backs and agree with each other? To be honest, you calling me an ass (not saying I'm offended) is way more offensive than pointing out the obvious.

I've worked with kids diagnosed with ADD in the past and in the vast majority of cases it was a lazy diagnosis by a doctor who was getting a kick back for prescribing ritalin! The kids I worked with were so much better off the fucking drugs just because we made an effort to pay them some attention! Use your TV as a fucking babysitter and that's where you're going to end up. Chloe's lovely but SS is spot on! :shrugs:

Edited by Dazey

"You're stupid, no offense intended!" Cut the crap.

this

Considering what you have posted about your upbringing I don't think you are in any postion to pass judgement on what is good child parenting..........besides you know littel to nothing about chloe or her family...........

I agree with dazey and ss. Once a child has that diagnosis it's as if you're giving them a license to be an obnoxious ass and they don't have to take responsibility for their behavior.

And how many children do you have or have you raised?

So how do you think that people should be able to say something they disagree with then? I tried to be respectful in my comment. Should we all just pat each others backs and agree with each other? To be honest, you calling me an ass (not saying I'm offended) is way more offensive than pointing out the obvious.

SS her parents could be better parents than yours, than mine. Who knows, but nobody likes to hear that their parents didn't do a good job.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I've worked with kids diagnosed with ADD in the past and in the vast majority of cases it was a lazy diagnosis by a doctor who was getting a kick back for prescribing ritalin! The kids I worked with were so much better off the fucking drugs just because we made an effort to pay them some attention! Use your TV as a fucking babysitter and that's where you're going to end up. Chloe's lovely but SS is spot on! :shrugs:

Exactly. I find it hard to express my thoughts in English sometimes, but this is spot on.

Anyone who will deny or defend this is just doing the white knight act. Males on the internet, lol.

Considering what you have posted about your upbringing I don't think you are in any postion to pass judgement on what is good child parenting..........besides you know littel to nothing about chloe or her family...........

I agree with dazey and ss. Once a child has that diagnosis it's as if you're giving them a license to be an obnoxious ass and they don't have to take responsibility for their behavior.

And how many children do you have or have you raised?

:lol:, perhaps I was speaking from the perspective of a former out of control child?

I don't think you can accuse me of passing judgment on anyone in particular.

Exactly. I find it hard to express my thoughts in English sometimes, but this is spot on.

Anyone who will deny or defend this is just doing the white knight act. Males on the internet, lol.

i actually agree about ADD being bullshit, but being a prick and saying she has bad parents and all that is not the way to "express yourself"

How should you say it? Well, sometimes, first off, you just shouldn't say anything. If you want to talk about how you think ADD is false or it is overdiagnosed, that's fine; talk about it in general terms. "Your parents are horrible failures," is incredibly offensive, as that cuts right to the core of who someone is, as well as dishonoring the main figures in their lives and the ones that gave them life. Also, she made a small comment, you took it and ran with it and made it a big thing, then told her this is what will cause people to call her stupid, which essentially makes it you that is calling her stupid. Then you have the audacity to say, "but no offense." Would you say this to her face? No? Then don't say it here. She's a real person. Yes? Then you truly are an ass, and yes, I would tell that to your face if I was there and you said it to her face, and you would be very lucky that is what you'd get away with. Make comments like that in real life and don't be surprised when you wind up with a couple fewer teeth than you have now.