Introduce Yourself Here

Back on topic! Since when did a child who didn't listen have to be afflicted with a medical condition? When I was a kid it was called being a fucking kid! Am I the only one here who thinks this has more to do with finance and less to do with the actual well being of the kids?

You seem to have misapprehended what the actual topic is.

No, I'm just a dickhead but I still have a point!

Sorry to Izzygirl too! :(

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

That's me saying that somebody will when you act like an ass like you are, so don't be surprised.

I'll keep that in mind. :lol:

Would you say this to her face?

Without a doubt, yeah. If someone says something stupid, I'll reply. I don't care if your name is Chloe or Joey, but lets face it, if I said this to someone called 'Joey' we wouldn't have these attacks. You would have sense and agree with the rest of us.

Seriously, did you just threaten me over a message board? :lol:

I would speak my mind and disagree with you if it evolved Joey, honestly!

Would you say this to her face?

Without a doubt, yeah. If someone says something stupid, I'll reply. I don't care if your name is Chloe or Joey, but lets face it, if I said this to someone called 'Joey' we wouldn't have these attacks. You would have sense and agree with the rest of us.

Seriously, did you just threaten me over a message board? :lol:

I would speak my mind and disagree with you if it evolved Joey, honestly!

yeah same being an asshole is being an asshole no matter what fucking name someone has

No offence, I really mean that, but I really don't believe that all 7 kids has got ADD or ADHD. I think your parents just failed as parents, took you to a doctor and he gave them an excuse for why they failed as parents and at the same time prescripted drugs for the kids.

Boom! Nailed it right there.

I was gonna take the asshole burden on myself by saying the exact same thing, but you did it before me.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I also had hard time listening in class, and got bored pretty quickly and was interrupting class a lot. And to tell you the truth, I probably do have ADD :lol: but my parents never gave me an excuse to act like a spoiled little shit. They didn't diagnose me with shit. When I acted like an asshole, they gave me shit about it. And taught me what is appropriate and what is not. I still get bored like hell when I'm in class or sometimes at work, and feel like I have to release some steam some way. But I learned to control it and I can do that without acting like an obnoxious ass and then blaming some mysterious disease that has seen a sudden jump in 100s of % in the past decade. Why? Because my parents weren't lazy and/or stupid. And they didn't put me on drugs since age 5. They actually made the effort.

Edited by Projected

Well whatever you guys believe, the medication helped me focus in school and learn quicker. It calmed me down and helped me not be such a little shit. I took the medication specifically for school. My parents are not lazy at all.

Of course it helped you. There is no doubt about it, that's what it does.

But you probably shouldn't have been taking drugs in the first place. Your parents should've not let that happen.

It's like I say yeah I grew up to be a criminal, but I went to prison and didn't commit crimes while inside. My parents did a good job.

Why not? Without them, I would have gotten shit grades. I made sure I took it before school cause I wanted good grades and I wanted to be able to focus and keep up with the lessons. It's not like my parents are drugging the shit out of us. We only take the medication during the school year.

I remember a couple of kids in my son's school were in trouble for not settling down to their work and their parents(friends of mine) were taking them to the docctor as a result of the teacher's complaints and comments about ADD. I couldn't understand it because they always seemed okay to me, active but okay. My son said something one day that made me wonder about all of this ADD stuff. We were talking about it and I asked if they really were having a hard time at school and he said yes, "but Mom, it's really really boring".So I wonder if this is sometimes a way to calm the child enough for the teacher, avoids having to come up with a more stimulating classroom, and outside of school is not really an ADD issue.

Don't know, not a doctor, nor a teacher.

Why not? Without them, I would have gotten shit grades. I made sure I took it before school cause I wanted good grades and I wanted to be able to focus and keep up with the lessons. It's not like my parents are drugging the shit out of us. We only take the medication during the school year.

Why not? Because kids shouldn't take drugs, their parents should educate them properly instead of solving everything by drugging them. It doesn't matter if it's three times a year or a day. The fact that they chose to give you drugs over trying and making the effort is absurd to me.

Again, it's like you're saying why not commit crimes? I'm going to prison and don't commit crimes there. So I only commit crimes in the winter, and spend summer in jail, so I won't commit crimes during the summer.

It's just an analogy.

Not to mention that I think drugging little kids is a crime itself but...

Basically what I'm saying is whenever nobody gave a shit enough to make an effort and work with you, they gave you drugs. Whenever they just didn't care how you act (not in school), you were off them.

Healthy life indeed.