If you could be someone else in life, whom would youd be?

WillieC

1-promtheus-enginners.jpg

If you are fine with the person you are then please leave this thread because you are boring.

For me, I can't think of a celebrity that I wish I was in real life. I don't think I would ever want to be famous. I coveted the potential my brother was born with in his generation. Although I ended up more successful in general, in a lot of ways I wish I was him. He has wanted the gifts I have had in my life as well so it is a mutual rivalry end. From my standpoint, his side was always greener though, and I hate to reflect on the fact that he threw those gifts away carelessly.

The artwork above is meant to mystify you into thinking this thread is really "deep". I hope it worked lol.

I wouldn't mind being someone smart. Being a doctor and saving lives, helping sick kids and all that - in this fantasy, I'm not one of those scumbag profit-centered doctors and take just about anyone as a patient regardless of if I can get paid or not. Or maybe an astrophysicist, or medical researcher, something big that'd leave a contribution to the planet behind that wouldn't be soon forgotten.

Failing that, I wouldn't mind being a talented musician making a living off of it. I admire artists on stage and off, to have the creativity to create music that moves people and inspires them and just laboring over the process of creation. Music is my biggest "thing", and sometimes listening to it just really isn't enough...when I hear a great song, I want to write one of my own that gives someone else that same feeling of flight and joy, even if it's only for a few minutes.

Guest Len B'stard

Difficult to say cuz, if i was them it'd sort of ruin the magic of them, y'know? :lol:

But yeah, Muhammad Ali, definitely.

Guest Len B'stard

Nah man, Ali all fuckin day. Mike was amazing but Ali was the full package, he was devastatingly good looking, skilled more than any other boxer before or since, culturally relevant, achieved it all and did it with grace, class and a sense of style that is an anomaly in a sport as brutal as boxing. Also, he was probably the best looking male i've ever seen in my life, i mean, you ain't gonna have trouble pullin' looking like he did.

And if not Ali then Sugar Ray Robinson.

Edited by sugaraylen

Difficult to say cuz, if i was them it'd sort of ruin the magic of them, y'know? :lol:

Not me, I wouldn't want to be a 70-year-old guy with advanced Parkinsons.

Now if the question was who would we want to be at any age or point in time, my answer would be Hugh Hefner in 1953 at age 27.

Guest Len B'stard

Not me, I wouldn't want to be a 70-year-old guy with advanced Parkinsons.

Now if the question was who would we want to be at any age or point in time, my answer would be Hugh Hefner in 1953 at age 27.

Oh, the question was like, who would you like to be as they are now? Oh, well in that case, no question, Lionel Messi, chopping up fuckin defences, making bare money and just generally being the baddest man on the pitch today. I'd quit Barca and take a pay cut to join Arsenal and fuckin' muller the premier league defences :lol:

And why would anybody wannabe Hugh Hefner? Some four foot poof that makes dirty magazines, thats all Heff' is, dunno why people rate him.

Edited by sugaraylen