7 more dates and the tours over - Yay!

vaida

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Richard they're going into the studio.

They should do, as I sense no one really cares too much for the tour. I can't even be bothered to watch the YouTube videos, its that stale.

Edited by vaida

To the studio to wrap up the box set (CD II, CD III, remix album, acoustic album, live cd/dvd) and an album created by the current band. Box set released for Christmas. New album next summer to coincide with next tour and release of Axl's autobiography.

To the studio to wrap up the box set (CD II, CD III, remix album, acoustic album, live cd/dvd) and an album created by the current band. Box set released for Christmas. New album next summer to coincide with next tour and release of Axl's autobiography.

one can only hope lol

You don't even know how much I want this to happen.

On topic: Hopefully we get some news of new music. If they set up another tour without new music it's going to be very boring.

Unless they come back to Atlantic City.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

then people will bitch and cry about how they arent active and touring

Can't argue with that.

+1

I love your sig. What a waste of ammo really, aha! The amounts of wasted ammo must have formed mountains! Ontopic: Has any of you travelled around like a madman? Well, if thats the case, you will know that anyone would need to take time off and get rest after all the touring and so on. (Yay!) Maybe even for a few years (Yah!) When was it said that they will go in the studio to record? Even if thats the case, I suppose they will need a year/ two.... After with all that has been happening, I would just record something, get it out and say, ok, thats it, now stfu and you know what? I dont care what you will say eitherway. - Intense. Truly. But not as in the passion of Christ. Just music bizna. :)

I amuse me with that kinds of posts.

Not really. Plenty of people travel for their jobs and don't need to take a couple years off to recuperate.

I think that when musicians 'need' the time off it's from the partying they do on tour. I don't believe this band does that much parting, they seem more professional than that.

A band will also take time off simply because they can. If I made a million dollars for my next two years, I would take a year long vacation as well.

one can only hope lol

How amazing would it be if Axl decided to do something like that for his millions of fans? A huge "thank you" for supporting him financially for the past 25 years.

He has the hall of fame career, the mansion, the fancy cars, thousands of groupies, a hundred million dollars in the bank........wouldn't it be amazing if he woke up one morning and said "what the hell. This year I'm giving the fans a special treat. I'm gonna share my art/gift with the diehards."

ain't happenin bro. not this year

one can only hope lol

How amazing would it be if Axl decided to do something like that for his millions of fans? A huge "thank you" for supporting him financially for the past 25 years.

He has the hall of fame career, the mansion, the fancy cars, thousands of groupies, a hundred million dollars in the bank........wouldn't it be amazing if he woke up one morning and said "what the hell. This year I'm giving the fans a special treat. I'm gonna share my art/gift with the diehards."

i would probably have a heart attack if that much stuff came out lol

Guest Broskirose

They aren't going to the studio right away. Bumblefoot is shooting for a film called The Meat Puppet at the end of July in New Jersey. So at the earliest they'll go into the stiudio in early August but, I'd imagine they'd want to take some time off after the tour. Maybe just take August off and go into the studio in September. Take 3 months to get this shit together, another month for artwork and details etc, and then announce a release date for Spring 2013.