7 more dates and the tours over - Yay!

vaida

They aren't going to the studio right away. Bumblefoot is shooting for a film called The Meat Puppet at the end of July in New Jersey. So at the earliest they'll go into the stiudio in early August but, I'd imagine they'd want to take some time off after the tour. Maybe just take August off and go into the studio in September. Take 3 months to get this shit together, another month for artwork and details etc, and then announce a release date for Spring 2013.

won't get my hopes up bro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't going to the studio right away. Bumblefoot is shooting for a film called The Meat Puppet at the end of July in New Jersey. So at the earliest they'll go into the stiudio in early August but, I'd imagine they'd want to take some time off after the tour. Maybe just take August off and go into the studio in September. Take 3 months to get this shit together, another month for artwork and details etc, and then announce a release date for Spring 2013.

They don't have to be together in the studio in LA to work on new music, but they have to get together at some point and Axl has to bring his songs to the band to be worked on. Even if he has 3 CDs worth of material, he might just bring 6 or 7 and see what the guys come up with, go back to doing more lyric writing than music.

I think there was more pressure with Chinese Democracy than there will be with a band that's completely ready and willing to go in the studio. Whether or not Axl's motivated is another story.

Fans arn't bitchin about touring, they bitch about that fact the current live band have never recorded together.

It would be good if they could drop the cover songs, and perform their own music. That would probably go some way to making currect live band happier.

Going to the studio, per Richard and Tommy.

they're really going 2 the studio?

Thats what the band members are saying

they going back to the studio in august?

They didn't say. Richard just said "after the tour".

Wich tour? Europe, U.S., Asia,...?

Fans arn't bitchin about touring, they bitch about that fact the current live band have never recorded together.

It would be good if they could drop the cover songs, and perform their own music. That would probably go some way to making currect live band happier.

Exactly.

Funny how you get labeled a "hater" or " bitter ex-fan' because you want to hear music from your favorite band!

Oh, and you know what else will happen? The same posters will be on here whining and crying if people aren't worshipping Axl's move. These guys cry and whine more than the people they constantly cry and whine about.

Exactly.

Funny how you get labeled a "hater" or " bitter ex-fan' because you want to hear music from your favorite band!

Yes, that would be hilarious! Can you give an example on anyone labelling anyone a "hater" or "bitter ex-fan" for wanting to hear new music or are you still arguing against mere figments of your imagination, because I really want to laugh, too?

Edited by SoulMonster

I am hoping for some productive studio time that will catapult a new album into the stratosphere. Doubt it will be released this year because even if they had an album finished it would take a long time to handle the logistics. But I just hope the wait isn't an unreasonable amount of time and that there are some cool things that happen in the meantime

Edited by WhazUp