7 more dates and the tours over - Yay!

vaida

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl Axl Axl... Wonder why he just loves dissapointing people in life. Oh well.

P.S. Slash lies

I think Slash says it like it is.

Axl attempts to be clever, and possibly says it like it is, using a selective set of words that can sometimes deceive :D

A great example of this is the Slash visits Axl's house episode. Slash's set of events are worded clearly in his book, and makes sense.

Axl's 'statement' appears to take the facts and paint a different picture. Was Axl even there that night ?

Edited by vaida

P.S. Slash lies

Axl attempts to be clever, and possibly says it like it is, using a selective set of words that can sometimes deceive :D

A great example of this is the Slash visits Axl's house episode. Slash's set of events are worded clearly in his book, and makes sense.

Axl's 'statement' appears to take the facts and paint a different picture. Was Axl even there that night ?

Marc Canter has said that Slash lied about that event.

Fans arn't bitchin about touring, they bitch about that fact the current live band have never recorded together.

It would be good if they could drop the cover songs, and perform their own music. That would probably go some way to making currect live band happier.

Exactly.

Funny how you get labeled a "hater" or " bitter ex-fan' because you want to hear music from your favorite band!

Yes, that would be hilarious! Can you give an example on anyone labelling anyone a "hater" or "bitter ex-fan" for wanting to hear new music or are you still arguing against mere figments of your imagination, because I really want to laugh, too?

Sorry, you are one of the people I don't care to do research for. Even if I showed you exact quotes of this happening, your response would just be more insults.

There were several threads where this happened. You and your fellow worshippers start with the entitlement, e-expert, Axl doesn't owe you anything comments.....which then ends up with the bitter ex-fan hater comments.

Happens every time.

P.S. Slash lies

Oh snap!

Fans arn't bitchin about touring, they bitch about that fact the current live band have never recorded together.

It would be good if they could drop the cover songs, and perform their own music. That would probably go some way to making currect live band happier.

Exactly.

Funny how you get labeled a "hater" or " bitter ex-fan' because you want to hear music from your favorite band!

Yes, that would be hilarious! Can you give an example on anyone labelling anyone a "hater" or "bitter ex-fan" for wanting to hear new music or are you still arguing against mere figments of your imagination, because I really want to laugh, too?

Sorry, you are one of the people I don't care to do research for. Even if I showed you exact quotes of this happening, your response would just be more insults.

There were several threads where this happened. You and your fellow worshippers start with the entitlement, e-expert, Axl doesn't owe you anything comments.....which then ends up with the bitter ex-fan hater comments.

Happens every time.

Hehe, so people are not called haters because they want new music -- as you first claimed -- but at the ends of threads where other things have been said which actually spurred the "hater" or "bitter ex-fan" comments. It is gratifying to see you admit you being wrong.

Exactly.

Happens every time.

Hehe, so people are not called haters because they want new music -- as you first claimed -- but at the ends of threads where other things have been said which actually spurred the "hater" or "bitter ex-fan" comments. It is gratifying to see you admit you being wrong.

Groghan is never wrong....and he will continue to bitch about setlists of shows he doesn't even attend.

P.S. Slash lies

Was Marc Canter there ? :D

P.S. Slash lies

And Axl hits women. Slash lies. Izzy was a drug dealer. Duff was an alcoholic. Who cares?

I listen to GnR because of their music. Why are you so obsessed with their personal lives? Seems a bit creepy.

He DOES not hit them, he loved them. :rolleyes: & if you cant understand how much, you can take Izzy's drug, and drink duff's alcohol and still no one will care. :rolleyes:

Izzy was not a drug dealer, he just had alot of time in his hands. And Duff has quit drinkin and he is very healthy and happy, thank you very much!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Stop dissing Axl bitch. He is lovely. & adorable.

Here is a nice song about bitches. I love bitches. Just love em!! (There is a difference between women and bitches. Bitches can also be male)

Is just that you have to know his limits. JUST LIKE WITH ANY OTHER HUMAN FUCKIN BEING! BITCHES!!! Aaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggk!

ok, give me the mic. I think I can sing the intro of welcome to the jungle now!!!!! lol

Groghan is just grasping at straws here....Correct me if I am wrong but Axl was never convicted for domestic abuse.

He DOES not hit them, he loved them. :rolleyes: & if you cant understand how much, you can take Izzy's drug, and drink duff's alcohol and still no one will care. :rolleyes:

Axl's feelings for his women are very obvious in his work - it's one of the very cool things about him.

Groghan is just grasping at straws here....Correct me if I am wrong but Axl was never convicted for domestic abuse.

You're correct. He wasn't convicted, but he likely would have been had he not paid Erin and Stephanie their hush money.

• 2 weeks later...

You're correct. He wasn't convicted, but he likely would have been had he not paid Erin and Stephanie their hush money.

Source for hush money?