Cunniglingus (Content warning)

Vincent Vega

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

In lots of cultures it's considered fucking vile, in most of Africa it's considered a big no no.

As for me? Fuck, anyway that gets her off is a good way BUT...i dunno, it's kinda tedious to be honest :lol: When you're young it's great cuz you're just fuckin amazed to be down there butttt...i dunno, different girls respond different to it.

It's funny Curtis Jackson should say that, being of Jamaican heritage, over there it's considered unmanly and disgusting.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In lots of cultures it's considered fucking vile, in most of Africa it's considered a big no no.

As for me? Fuck, anyway that gets her off is a good way BUT...i dunno, it's kinda tedious to be honest :lol: When you're young it's great cuz you're just fuckin amazed to be down there butttt...i dunno, different girls respond different to it.

It's funny Curtis Jackson should say that, being of Jamaican heritage, over there it's considered unmanly and disgusting.

When you've got it down though....

Edited by AbominableHoman

I'm not, no. I think I told you and some others before. Maybe you've forgotten. But yeah, not a big fan of that, although I find that less disgusting. I mean, I wouldn't refuse to do any of it, I just don't enjoy it.

Don't ever change buddy! You crack me up! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Right but it is more or less a serious of repetitive motions with your tongue (then again, sex is just a bunch of repetitive motions with your hips) y'know what, i'm just gonna shut the fuck up now cuz i dunno how to make any sense of what i just thought to say :lol:

My favorite of all sexual acts.

Unless you really enjoy the taste, I don't believe it.

Not sure how I would convince you or that I would want to convince you, but it's true. I guess one could ask some of my exes about how I would do this for quite some time, sometimes adding up to hours in a day, resulting in many climaxes.

:book: And I do quite like the taste

Right but it is more or less a serious of repetitive motions with your tongue (then again, sex is just a bunch of repetitive motions with your hips) y'know what, i'm just gonna shut the fuck up now cuz i dunno how to make any sense of what i just thought to say :lol:

In my experience, the tongue played a much lesser role than the lips, which did a bulk of the work. That's what I found worked to the greatest effect.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Not sure how I would convince you or that I would want to convince you, but it's true. I guess one could ask some of my exes about how I would do this for quite some time, sometimes adding up to hours in a day, resulting in many climaxes.

I'm just giving you shit. It is a magnificent deal, in the right setting of course.

You have to do it frequently, though, in order to build and maintain the mouth, tongue, and lips related muscles to do it well, though, and to have adequate stamina, or else it can be awfully tiring. If you haven't done it in a long time, don't expect to make your great comeback the first couple times out.

You have to do it frequently, though, in order to build and maintain the mouth, tongue, and lips related muscles to do it well, though, and to have adequate stamina, or else it can be awfully tiring. If you haven't done it in a long time, don't expect to make your great comeback the first couple times out.

Oh...well...fuck...

So is sucking cock :shrugs:

Guest Len B'stard

Alright alright, settle down, i weren't having a go :lol: Is someone feeling a little delicate this morning? :lol: Also, sucking dick can't last long enough to be tedious.

Or is that just me? :confused2:

Edited by sugaraylen

Alright alright, settle down, i weren't having a go :lol: Is someone feeling a little delicate this morning? :lol:

:lol: I didn't mean to be bitchy, just saying ;)

I've done it and I love it... but, as some of you already said, provided the girl is clean. :wink:

OH...................................MY........................................GOD!!!!!!!!! :o

DETAILS!!!!!!!

Guest Len B'stard

I've done it and I love it... but, as some of you already said, provided the girl is clean. :wink:

OH...................................MY........................................GOD!!!!!!!!! :o

DETAILS!!!!!!!

Well what happened right was there was this bird...and she had a minge...and then right, there was this other bird...and she had a minge too...you'll never guess what happened next...

Well what happened right was there was this bird...and she had a minge...and then right, there was this other bird...and she had a minge too...you'll never guess what happened next...

Get fucked Bin Laden, I wanted it from the Organ Grinder! :P

In my experience, the tongue played a much lesser role than the lips, which did a bulk of the work. That's what I found worked to the greatest effect.

I'm with you mate..it is one of my favorite things to do and I can do it for hours.....even better when 69ing............interesting comment about the lips technique as I always found the tongue to work best...nothing gets a woman hornier then a little warm up........

If I'm forced to eat out a stinker, I'm gonna be shooting as much cum down her fuckin' throat as possible.

Come on girls, when you take a shower, wash yer fanny...this is really important!

Edited by Larry B

I'm with you mate..it is one of my favorite things to do and I can do it for hours.....even better when 69ing............interesting comment about the lips technique as I always found the tongue to work best...nothing gets a woman hornier then a little warm up........

Old people having sex. Ew. :scared:

Based on the pics you posted on the other forum I am in better shape then you mate and at least I have sex........... ;)

Based on the pics you posted on the other forum I am in better shape then you mate and at least I have sex........... ;)

That was a little below the belt.

Anyways - Okay grandad, at least I had the balls to post a photo. :shrugs: It's easy to sit and slate someone on their appearance without having the balls to post a photo yourself. :sleeper:

Plus, I'd rather be going through a temporary dry spell than nailing some old bird who probably has a vag like a wizard's sleeve. :fuckyou:

That was a little below the belt.

Anyways - Okay grandad, at least I had the balls to post a photo. :shrugs: It's easy to sit and slate someone on their appearance without having the balls to post a photo yourself. :sleeper:

Plus, I'd rather be going through a temporary dry spell than nailing some old bird who probably has a vag like a wizard's sleeve. :fuckyou:

You started this shit mate not me..you insult someone and then get pissed they respond back? STFU if you can't take it...it is not my fault you can't get any......

I am smart enough not to post personal information on the internet including pictures of me and my family...

And back off on the family insults............you have an issue with me come after me and leave my family out of it............