Cunniglingus (Content warning)

Vincent Vega

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Old people having sex. Ew. :scared:

Based on the pics you posted on the other forum I am in better shape then you mate and at least I have sex........... ;)

That was a little below the belt.

Anyways - Okay grandad, at least I had the balls to post a photo. :shrugs: It's easy to sit and slate someone on their appearance without having the balls to post a photo yourself. :sleeper:

Plus, I'd rather be going through a temporary dry spell than nailing some old bird who probably has a vag like a wizard's sleeve. :fuckyou:

You started this shit mate not me..you insult someone and then get pissed they respond back? STFU if you can't take it...it is not my fault you can't get any......

I am smart enough not to post personal information on the internet including pictures of me and my family...

And back off on the family insults............you have an issue with me come after me and leave my family out of it............

It was an off-handed comment about old people in general. But I guess it's kind of funny considering how often you like to talk about how often you get laid on the other place. It's kind of embarrassing really because I never bragged about it anywhere near as much as you do, even when I was in a relationship.

As for my own getting laid — I'm not really that bothered about it, it's not the central point of my existance. I only ever posted my own personal opinions when Arnold etc were talking about it, saying how at times I could relate to them. Anyway, at least when I do "get back on the horse", I won't need pills or anything like that to help me perform. :thumbsup:

Smart enough to post personal information? So you think that because I've posted a photo and you haven't, that you're somehow more intelligent than me or something? :rofl-lol:

As for family insults, again, it's clear that I wasn't being specific and just pointing out that I'd rather be getting nothing at all than sleeping with an old person and bragging about it on an internet forum. I guess my priorities are a little different to yours.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old people having sex. Ew. :scared:

Based on the pics you posted on the other forum I am in better shape then you mate and at least I have sex........... ;)

That was a little below the belt.

Anyways - Okay grandad, at least I had the balls to post a photo. :shrugs: It's easy to sit and slate someone on their appearance without having the balls to post a photo yourself. :sleeper:

Plus, I'd rather be going through a temporary dry spell than nailing some old bird who probably has a vag like a wizard's sleeve. :fuckyou:

You started this shit mate not me..you insult someone and then get pissed they respond back? STFU if you can't take it...it is not my fault you can't get any......

I am smart enough not to post personal information on the internet including pictures of me and my family...

And back off on the family insults............you have an issue with me come after me and leave my family out of it............

It was an off-handed comment about old people in general. But I guess it's kind of funny considering how often you like to talk about how often you get laid on the other place. It's kind of embarrassing really because I never bragged about it anywhere near as much as you do, even when I was in a relationship.

As for my own getting laid — I'm not really that bothered about it, it's not the central point of my existance. I only ever posted my own personal opinions when Arnold etc were talking about it, saying how at times I could relate to them. Anyway, at least when I do "get back on the horse", I won't need pills or anything like that to help me perform. :thumbsup:

Smart enough to post personal information? So you think that because I've posted a photo and you haven't, that you're somehow more intelligent than me or something? :rofl-lol:

As for family insults, again, it's clear that I wasn't being specific and just pointing out that I'd rather be getting nothing at all than sleeping with an old person and bragging about it on an internet forum. I guess my priorities are a little different to yours.

Yeah sure your comment just happened to follow my post..stop the bullshit mate.......I said nothing which provoked your dopey comment so STFU if you can't deal with someone giving it back to you...........

and If you post personal information on the internet maybe I have more common sense then you..........

CR you said you didn't provoke Aaron yet you were the one that said you were in better shape and were having sex, that is provoking :shrugs:

He started it mate with his old people having sex comment after my post as he knows I am much older then he is...

you may think I am being over sensitive but he is butthurt over some things that happened on the other forum..he likes to jump into arguments which have nothing to do with him and then whines if people hit back..

I have no issue with him insulting me but don't insult my family...........

Sorry to drag this into the open forum..I won't waste any more bandwidth.............

Edited by classicrawker

Yeah sure your comment just happened to follow my post..stop the bullshit mate.......I said nothing which provoked your dopey comment so STFU if you can't deal with someone giving it back to you...........

and If you post personal information on the internet maybe I have more common sense then you..........

Okay, whatever mate...........If that's what you think, I'm not going to try and change your opinion..............

maybe You do have more common sense then me.........i don't see the harm in posting a photo of myself when people see me every day of the year when I walk around on the street......

Let's just drop it before we derail this topic any further......

Edit: What am I supposed to be "butthurt" about? Someone please PM me because it's news to me. :shrugs:

Edited by Aaron_H

CR you said you didn't provoke Aaron yet you were the one that said you were in better shape and were having sex, that is provoking :shrugs:

He started it mate with his old people having sex comment after my post as he knows I am much older then he is...

you may think I am being over sensitive but he is butthurt over some things that happened on the other forum..he likes to jump into arguments which have nothing to do with him and then whines if people hit back..

Sorry to drag this into the open forum..I won't waste any more bandwidth.............

I saw Aaron's comment as being more jokey than anything

Again, you don't know the history mate as he and I have had our disagreements on the other forum, and despite what he claims, his comment was directed at me...

This is the absolute last comment I will post on the subject:

I'm really not sure what history CR and I are supposed to have. Any comments I ever made here (or on the other forum) were only ever jokey. I guess the whole concept of banter hasn't reached that side of the Atlantic yet. :shrugs:

Again, you don't know the history mate as he and I have had our disagreements on the other forum, and despite what he claims, his comment was directed at me...

But it's done now so let's get back to the much more pleasurable topic at hand......

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

This is probably the best written sentence I've ever seen you write. It seems like Aaron's criticism of your grammar hurt. :lol:

Dude of course I know your history on the other forum as I'm a mod there.

Sorry but you never post there so I forgot....

So in that case then you should understand? It takes a lot to piss me off and his comment struck me wrong. and I usually ignore a lot of his shit on the other forum

I am a big boy and can take it but don't fuck with my family....it is uncalled for.....

This is probably the best written sentence I've ever seen you write. It seems like Aaron's criticism of your grammar hurt. :lol:

That's pretty ironic coming from you mate........

This is the absolute last comment I will post on the subject:

I'm really not sure what history CR and I are supposed to have. Any comments I ever made here (or on the other forum) were only ever jokey. I guess the whole concept of banter hasn't reached that side of the Atlantic yet. :shrugs:

Your no Dazey mate..lets leave it at that.........

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm not sure if you're implying that my English is bad or anything, but yeah, if you take a second thought of it, you'd realise that I write better in my second language than you do in your native language. You spell wrong the whole time, your grammar is pretty terrible and you're constantly mixing up words like then/than, your/you're and similar words. No doubt that my English lacks, but considering that this is your first language, it's quite laughable how extremely bad you are at it.

Have a nice day, mate............

I'm not sure if you're implying that my English is bad or anything, but yeah, if you take a second thought of it, you'd realise that I write better in my second language than you do in your native language. You spell wrong the whole time, your grammar is pretty terrible and you're constantly mixing up words like then/than, your/you're and similar words. No doubt that my English lacks, but considering that this is your first language, it's quite laughable how extremely bad you are at it.

Have a nice day, mate............

Your mother must be very proud........mate........

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm sure she would be if she knew. :thumbsup:

More than anything, I'm sure that your mother is proud of that her 40+ (maybe even 50+?) years old kid can't manage his own language.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I'm sure she would be if she knew. :thumbsup:

More than anything, I'm sure that your mother is proud of that her 40+ (maybe even 50+?) years old kid can't manage his own language.

Since we are dick measuring here............I am an Engineering Manager for a well respected Consumer Electronics company so my mother is very proud................what is it you do for a living again?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I am currently home due to an accident. Pretty irrelevant to what we're discussing though. Changing subjects usually means that you've lost the argument.

I am currently home due to an accident. Pretty irrelevant to what we're discussing though. Changing subjects usually means that you've lost the argument.

Not changing the subject you asked if my mother was proud and I responded.........

I have a great job, nice home and beautiful family..... just goes to show you spelling ability is overrated eh .....mate....... ;)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Good for you.

It's a pity that you're so insecure that you take it personally when somebody is saying something so tiny like what Aaron did earlier here despite having all of that though. Maybe you should work a bit on your self esteem, mate?

Good for you.

It's a pity that you're so insecure that you take it personally when somebody is saying something so tiny like what Aaron did earlier here despite having all of that though. Maybe you should work a bit on your self esteem, mate?

And my disagreement with Aaron is your concern because?.............. one of us has a self esteem issue and after reading your whining posts in the past about how your life sucks and has not turned out as you would have liked I don't think it is me............

Your another one from the other forum butt hurt over some old differences of opinion we have had in the past...let it go mate you will feel a whole lot better..............